20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️

Bitxh... Stay Away ......... 👁️👄👁️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

At the table......

Jk pull a chair for his wify like a good partner tae sat comfortably with a shy smile.

Seo sat next to tae Mr choi sat next to jk two women and two men already sitting in the table and looking at new two member confusedly. Its a round table they are total 8 people now.

Like this

Like this.... 🤓

"He is Mr Jeon's wife Jeon Taehyung and he is his friend Mr Seo Joon." Mr Choi said with a soft smile all smile widely and greet with them happily except a lady.

"She is my wife Minji." he introduced her wife tae greet with her saying hii.

"I'm Sam Mr Jeon assistant." he said tae nods his head mumbling I know he smile widely and look at jk who already looking at him coldly he gulp and look away.

"I'm Jae History professor at SNU." he said with a void face tae make faces jk chuckled and told them he hate this subject jae gave them a offend look others laugh at him.

"Lina art professor." She shortly said with a fake smile tae give him tight lip smile.

Mr and Mrs Choi already place their order for this treat two days ago he add more today for two more people.

Tae staring at lina with his blank face because of her bitxchy attitude and other hand she is eyeing on his man how dare she drool over his husband on top of that infront of him.

Seo feeling tension between tae and lina, jk caressing his baby back softly to make him calm.

Soon their food arrived Mr Choi said dig in to all other nodded and start serving itself.

Jk serve for tae and himself and both start having their meal lina rolled her eyes when jk start feeding tae other minding their own business except her.

"Miss Lina you don't have appetite." Tae ask with his fake sweet voice she didn't divert her gaze from jk and she mumble she have appetite so much with her sultry voice this make others cringe.

"Then eat yourself he will not gonna feed you." Tae said deeply in his cold voice Seo feels goosebumps all over his body in fear.

She taken back, all start laughing on her shocked face except jk and Seo she glare at him.

She start eating in anger cursing him inside his mind tae look at jk sulking he sigh and peck on his forehead.

"please sweet Ignore her." Jk whisper caressing his back and forward his hand to feed him he sulk but eat silently.

"Did she always do that." Tae mumble he look at him confusedly mumbling what?

"Eating you through her eyes." Tae yelled in whisper more like sulking fiddling with jk's earing Seo and choi chuckled soon gulp when tae glare at them.