23-Get Together❣️

Get Together......... 🍁🖤

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Flashback back 6 years ago. After painting event when jk start teaching in college.....

At Namjin Wedding Day.....

Jk, Bogum and Suga talking each other standing near refreshment corner area greeting each other....

Hyung bogum's younger brother and his cousin wanted to meet to you since 7 years....Yoongi said Bogum chuckled  at him jk furrows

How they know about me...... Jk ask confusedly.

He always praise and talk about you whenever he meet with us that's how they become your fan hyung.... Bogum said laughing Suga roll his eyes jk chuckle at him caressing his back softly.

Where are they I will glad to meet my two little fans.... Jk joked they laughed

Well they are little bratt and naughty so stay carefull hyung..... Bogum said jk raise his eyebrow.

Oh they are coming here look..... suga said jk turn back his breath hitch when he saw his baby bear same goes to tae and jimin too not in romantic way....

Both staring each other eyes meeting with each other after 6 month.

Their staring competition break when Bogum hold tae's should and jk look at Bogum's hand he poke his tongue in his cheeks with his dark eyes.

Tae furrow when he saw jk's dark eyes he follow his gaze and smirk mentally.

Hyung meet he is my cousin more like my real younger baby bro Taehyung.... Bogum said with sweet smile jk eyes
become normal he gave him a smile.

Jimin look at his brother in disbelief Bogum chuckled and hug him.

Hyung he is my little brother jimin..... He said smiling jk nods his head...

They are your fan..... Suga chuckled.

And he is..... cut off

Jeon Jungkook our Ex-English teacher
Tae said looking at jk who look away.

Oh really well he is my elder brother suga said taemin look at each other.

It's good y'all know each other already you both bow and greet him nicely he were your teacher...... Bogum said and hold both neck and forcefully make them bow jk forbid him saying its not important taemin glare at Bogum.

Were you not receiving my calls and reply my texts? You even didn't came to meet me. when I came SNU to meet you hyungie why? ...... Tae said when bogum and yoongi left to talk with other guest jk didn't look at him.

I were busy..... Jk said blankly in his deep cold voice liar tae mumble jk glare at him.

kookie can we dance...... A lady said while coming towards him he smile and nods his head.

Oh were you busy? ..... She ask softly looking at taemin jk shook his head

Let's dance..... Jk said and hold her hand she smile and both went towards stage tae look at them with his broken heart jimin caresses his back with his moist eyes.