45-Kim's❣️

Kim's........ 💞💫🎊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Kim Mansion...

Kim family sitting on the dining table respectively. Jk filling his plate with lots of healthy and delicious food.

Tae playing with his tie mumbling to his husband something he nodding his head with a soft smile.

Others adoring the cute couple and serving themselves food.

Jennie elbow his husband he look at him confusedly.

"Look at him how shamelessly he is filling his plate with lots of food." Jennie whispered while looking at his plate hobi looked at his plate nodded his head.

"What you accept from a middle class professor?!" Hobi said chuckling and start eating his break fast she nods her head scoffing at jk mentally.

Jin sigh heavily after listening their words. Joon glare at them mumbling focus on your breakfast.

Hobi nodded mumbling an ok jennie rolled her eyes and start having her breakfast.

Jk smile at his baby and start feeding him carefully while talking with him.

"Jungkook, you also eating." Mrs Kim said softly smiling when she saw jk didn't ate anything he is only feeding his baby wify.

"I already ate my breakfast Mrs Kim. I just sat here to feed him." Jk said she nods her head. Jennie and hobi looked at each other and toward jk's plate.

They notice all are tae's favorite food in plate and he his feeding him. Joon fiddling with his food while looking at taekook with a soft smile.

Jin caresses his back and mumbled to eat he nods his head smiling and start having his breakfast.

"Still have some tea or coffee." Mr kim said he shook his head mumbling he is fine.

Tae took some berries, start feeding him while showing his puppy eyes others chuckled at him.

Jk ate silently he can't deny his cutie pie and his doe puppy eyes.

Jk went uni after breakfast he gave so much kisses, smooch and peck to his baby and his unborn baby.

He promise he will come in evening and take him for walk in a park and they will have dinner at resturant.

...

Tae sitting in the living room on the sofa watching shinchan laughing his heart out.

Sometimes later jimin also join him well he asked sorries on the phone before he come here.

Jen daughter (5years old) and Jin son (10 years old) also sitting with them on the sofa watching their uncles favorite cartoon.

Tae eating icecream and chips while adding jam, they made disgust face and thought to focus on TV.

Soon Mrs Kim sat beside his baby and caresses his head softly he smile and lean his head on her shoulder.

After sometimes he fell sleep on her shoulder and a cute pout adoring on his lips while clenching chips in his hands.

She asked Joon to take him in his room and lay him comfortably on his bed. He did what his mother asked for
to do.
...

Time skip at evening...

Taekook come in the park with Joy (Jenhobi's) daughter.Jinyug (namjin's son).

Jennie forbad joy to go with them but she cried alot so Mrs Kim forcefully sent her with them while scolding Jen