🍁8-Park Mansion💞

... Park Mansion ...

... Park Mansion ...

Evening...

'Please take your seats.' Yuri mumbled smiling to all the Jeon family they nod and took seats respectively except dae

Jk pulled him softly and made him sit beside him he groan in frustration he curse under his breath to Parks.

Seo introduced them to his wife and children they are beyond shocked he order maids to bring snacks.

'Hyun come here bun.' Tae said patting beside him who was standing in some distance and came towards nervously and sat beside him.

Soon maids bring refreshment, snack for the guest and kept on the table she (yuri) served them smiling.

'I'm fine.' Dae said coldly when Yuri forward a glass of juice she chuckle.

'Take it son you come here first time I guess.' She said giggling he raised his an eyebrow in suspicious and sighed

'And I guess last time too yeah mother in law, right?!' He said with his sweet smile his family smile nervously and change the topic tae caresses Hyun's hand softly.

Yuri kept the glass on the table softly and asked them to make themselves comfortable with nervous smile.

'Seo you never told us about your 2nd marriage.' Tae asked looking at Yuri blankly.

'I never got the chance Taehyungshi by the way why it's bothering you? Is any problem to get married again and live happily.' Seo asked hiding his nervous ness yuri fake smile and caresses his back.

'Of course not seo it's not bothering me everyone deserve to live with family. I was just surprise and concerned about hyun you know I hope Yuri is nice with Hyun' Tae said smiling Yuri smile too.

'Yeah she is the way Mrs Jeon take care of hyung.' He said and chuckled jk feel offend.

'I prefer to not compare my mother with anyone.' Jk mumbled calmly a little bit coldly yoongi smile fondly dae lip twitch into a small smirk.

'I'm so impress to see your bound with her Kids. You did great to accept them too Seo.' Jimin said amusedly Seo and Yuri get tensed and tried to changed topic.

'He is our biological father.' Jiyun said in defence Suhoo nod head vigorously Hyun feeling suffocated.

'Let's have dinner we can talk bout the engagment later.' Yuri said nervously made her kids confused still they nod.

Jeon family is utterly shocked and give Seo 'care to explain look.' Seo sighed heavily and told them bout him everything his other two kid were beyond shocked.

'It's awful! Are you fine with this, Hyun huh?.... Tae words cutt off by Yuri Dae furrowed when Hyun stiff on his place cause of her cringe voice.

'Taehyung it's our personal matter if you have any problem you all can just leave right, Honey.' Yuri said sweetly and looked at his husband innocently who nod his head mindlessly.