5-Wedding Bells❣️

Wedding Bells......... 🎊🔔💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jungkook and Yoongi both are waiting on the aisle for their soon to be wify...

Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin....

Yoongi and Jimin are boyfriends for 5 years he purpose him for marriage 1 year ago and now he is standing here waiting for love of his life...

Suga and Bogum studied together and they are best friend from childhood yoongi fall in love with jimin when he is 21 years old but didn't have courage to purpose him because that time jim were only sweet 16 so he decided to wait for the right time...

When he become a successful artist at the age of 25 he encourage himself and purpose him and luckily jimin also had crush on him from his teen era so he instantly accept his suga hyung's purposal...

Jimin's parent also have no issue with this relationship and arrange their marriage why not suga is a successful and No.1 artist in this era and a millionaire afterall...

Mr Jeon runs a small cafe shop Mrs Jeon is a housewife sometimes she help his husband in cafe shop suga always showing his interest in music field so they support him.

Jk help him with money and also support him morally always stay beside his ups and downs along with his parents...

Suga want to give house and all the necessary things to his parents and jk but they politely denied because they are happy what they have today in future if they need something so they ask to him suga agree with them...

Suga stay in his apartment and come jeon house in weekend only because he is celebrity he can't stay with them or else day and night paparazzi and his fans been stand infront of their house...

Other hand jk always wanted to help his family and support him financial since his childhood so he started part time job in liberary at the age of 13 along with his studies.

When he turns 16 he start part time job as a delivery boy for 2 years and jk admission yoongi in top school of the city for his bright future. He also work as a waiter in a fansy resturant for 4 years with delivery boy's work.

Jk's parents didn't know about this jobs still, jk told them he work in a office, he help his family and suga in their every ups and downs financial and most morally...

At the age of 22 he start teaching in a private school for 7 years along with his study then he got job as professor at No.1 college at the age of 28 he was good at study and now he is a famous
Professor of the SNU..Back to the story

Suga sweating 'cause of nervousness he is happy and feeling overwhelmed today he is going to marry his love of life, Kook standing with blank face no one knows what's going on inside his mind and in heart...