🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞

... Dae Weds Hyun ...

... On The Aisle ...

Soft music play slowly, guest turned head smiling and Taekook cooing at Hyun.

Dae smile while admiring Hyun with his glossy doe eyes while gulped tears.

'My Angel.' Dae whispered with smile before took deep breath to calm down his every nerves of his mind.

' Dae whispered with smile before took deep breath to calm down his every nerves of his mind

Ignore the car 🤭

Handsome 💜

...

Hyun looking down all the time sadly Seo guide him towards the aisle while both stood infront of the aisle.

Dae forward his hand instantly Seo kept his hand on dae's hand widely smile and mumbled.

'Take care of him.' Dae nod his head eyes fixed on Hyun angelic face Seo chuckled and shook his head.

He left before mumbled whipped like mother and father.' Hyun's breathed heavily.

Both stood on the aisle properly Dae intertwined their hand firmly Hyun also tighten the grobe around finger.

Dae took a glance at him who looking down anxiously, controlling his tears and trying his best to calm his heart.

Angel ✨💚

....

'You are looking so beautiful.' Dae said and turned his head towards priest he smile sadly without looking up at Dae.

'Th...ank you!'

You ar.....  Cut off

Shall we start.... The priest asked Dae nod his head Hyun too nod his head.