13-Fighter❣️

Fighter........ 💞🍁

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Monday....

Jk stop his car Infront of Park office building tae sigh and took his bag.

"Take care, I will come to pick you in time." Jk said tae nods his head with a soft smile.

Tae hold door lock to open the car door jk clear his throat nervously

"You are going without.....

Jk stop and nervously start looking everywhere expect tae who turn to him and looking at him confusedly.

"Without what?" Tae ask he shook his head saying nothing tae nods his head and again turn to leave the car.

"A good bye peck." Jk mumble he stop with his racing heart he calm himself and look at jk blankly he straight look at in his eyes.

Both staring at each other intensely tae lean and press a long pack on his
lips softly jk wide his eyes, taken back
'cause of sudden peck on his lips.

Tae back away smiling jk still in his daze what just happened some minutes ago

"I said peck not kiss." Jk blunt in his shocking stage tae raise his eyebrows

"I gave you peck hyungie I didn't kissed you." Tae said innocently jk nods his head and look away.

Tae smile and came outside of the car he wave at him he smile and wave back someone burning in anger.

Jk gulp his saliva and clear his throat then drove away his car when tae enter inside the office building.

'His lips are so soft.' Jk mumble he lick his lips then shook his head he smile shyly.

Their first peck lips to lips...

Inside office...

Tae came inside the office smiling ear to ear his cheeks are pink because of blush he patted on his cheeks and take a deep breath to calm his heart beat...

He entered inside lift two persons also entered inside the lift one man greet to them tae come back to reality.

"Good morning Mr Lee and Mr Cha." Tae said smiling and bow a little.

Mr lee smile Mr Cha just humming in reply coldly tae rolled his eyes.

Lift stopped Mr Lee came outside in his floor and wish him luck tae smile Mr Cha nods his head only.

Lift door closed tae tapping his foot on the floor Mr Cha turn his head to tae looking at him top to bottom.

"You are glowing more after marriage I guess you are too happy to marry a oldie." Mr Cha said smirking tae look at him squinted eyes.

"Kissing infront of office building or maybe you are showing off your happiness in this so called marriage." He said gritted his teeth angrily.

"Yes i'm really happy to marry a sexy, hot,handsome, kind and caring man." Tae said and give him a tight lip smile he snort.

"First i'm not pretending second we can kiss each other everywhere." Tae said smirking and flip his imaginary hair when he saw his annoying face.

"Oh please we all know he even didn't like you so don't try to lie. You are the one who always chasing that oldie everywhere." He said mockingly tae glare at him.

"What? It's true so no need to glare at me." He said and rolled his eyes.

"I will still accept you taehyung just leave him. After 5 or 10 years he will loose his strength and capability to pleasure you just forget about him and let's start a relationship with me or you want to live with him then live I don't have any problem we can still stay together and I assure you he will also have no problem with this." He said casually tae looking at him disgusted face and angrily.