42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️

Sweet Moments 0.2.......... 💞 ❤️🌹

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In Jeon House...

Its a sunday morning, some people doing their regular work and some people still sleeping lazily.

Tae combing his hair, humming song while smiling. Jk sleep stir because of his melodious voice.

He looking at his wify half sleepy eyes soft smile on his thin, piercing lips.

Tae wearing blue loose jean and white t-shirt and above half sleeve shirt he set perfectly his long, shiny and fluffy hair.

Tae smile because of shyness when he saw jk looking at him smiling.

Tae come towards his husband and sat beside him on the bed. Jk smile and caresses his cheeks softly.

"Is my baby going somewhere?" Jk ask and keep his head on his lap while he is nuzzling and pecking on his belly.

"No, hubby let's clean our home today also your car." Tae said excitedly jk pull away from his belly and looked at him furrowing.

"Baby today is sunday let me sleep and let me rest more." Jk said and again nuzzled on his belly. Tae gasp and shook his head.

"No, hubby we will clean home today. Hyungie will rest after cleaning." Tae said pouting jk sulking and refusing to cleaning.

"How can you clean the house in your pregnancy? How can I do whole work alone?" Jk whine pouting he kiss on his pouty lips he kiss him back.

"My dear hubby. You will do heavy work and I will do easy work simple."
Tae said smiling and peck on his lips.

"Stubborn wify." Jk mumbled he nods his head and gave him a handle. Jk looked at the handle confusedly.

"It's a handle." Tae said innocently with a soft smile.

"Handle?" Jk said he is still confused.

"My baby's Appa, it's a wiper handle."
tae said smiling jk smile widely blush on his cheeks.

Tae peck on his cheeks and gets up from the bed he whine for his wify.

"I will give you so many kisses when we clean our whole home and come downstairs quickly." Tae said pouting and went downstairs.

He groan and went downstairs before  doing his morning routine.

Mr and Mrs Jeon went to suga's apartment for spending their time.

Suga didn't spent much time with his parents in this month because of his busy schedule.

....few moments later.

"Lets start from living room." Tae said he nods his head.

"Play a song baby, it won't be boring to work." Jk said while cleaning living's room ceiling. Tae nods his head and play a song and he start humming along.

"Can you be my lover up untill the very end~~

Let me show you love~~

I need some body who can love me...

At my worst."

Tae humming along the song while cleaning shelves carefully.

His husband's love fills bambi eyes following his every step and pouty lips while smiling softly.

"You know sweetheart I already found someone. Who always stayed beside me and love me so much at my every worst." Jk said smiling and help him to keep photo frame on the shelves.