11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️

Taking Care Of Him......... 💚💜

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Night.....

Tae has been unconscious for twelve  hours. Dr came once again in the afternoon to check him and he put the drip on tae's vein 2nd time once he put in the morning...

Jk taking care of him he didn't leave him for a second alone except personal things, he took leave from university for some days.

Tae's fever is subside now but he didn't get his conscious dr said he is ok now and he will wake up at night or in the morning.

jk sitting beside tae staring at him since morning sometimes he caresses his cheeks, hair and sometimes peck on his forehead cheeks mumbling wake up baby and well soon.

Tae whine in his sleep mumbling jk lean his ear near his lips to hear him what he is saying he chuckled when he heard. 'Let me sleep.' He mumble.

"Okay sleep well." Jk said and peck on his forehead several times and tugged him properly.

He made his way towards sofa and sat there looking at tae, he lay down on the sofa sigh tiredly and closed his eyes.

Jk checking him on time to time in the middle of night if he is okay or get his conscious or not.

Like right now he is checking his temperature with thermameter again, he sigh in relief when he saw normal temperature.

"You are still a baby and sweet like we met at first time as well too kind for this cruel world." Jk whisper looking at tae.

"I still remembered those days and you too I know right." Jk chuckled  thinking about how they met first time to each other coincidently now, how they become destined!

Flashback 14 or 15 years ago....

Children playing in the park different games like basket ball, cricket, football,  making sand castle, badminton and skipping some children swinging on the swing happily.

A young boy in his early 20's sitting on the bench staring at nothing his mind thinking deeply something.

His thought break when he feel a sting pain on his forehead his head jolt back because of some force.

He hiss in pain and palm his forehead with a loud groan.

"Shit it's hurt." Boy winced in pain.

"Omg are you okay hyung i'm really sorry we didn't meant to hurt you." Boy stop mumbling and open his eyes
when he heard sweet deep voice with so much concern.

He taken back and coo at a little cute boy who is standing infront of him with his teary eyes filling so much guilty. Maybe 10 or 11 years old

"I'm sorry." Little boy said taking out a hankey he headed towards tap, soak water in the hankey and come back to the hurt boy.

He start wiping his head softly and blowing air on his bump which he just got when a ball hit on his forehead.

"It's must be hurting so much right so sorry hyung." He ask concerly older boy shook his head.

"A little bit, it's okay don't apologize." Older boy said staring at the little cute boy his eyes sparkle when he saw his unqui smile soon his smile fell down when he heard cute boy next word.

"Bunny hyung you shouldn't have to sat in this area, it's dangerous." Cute boy said pouting he poke his tongue in his inside cheek.

"Who is bunny hyung?" He ask coldly cute boy pout sadly 'you' he mumble pointing at the older boy.