🍁5-Wedding💞

... Wedding ...

Wedding...

(Kitchen)
... 1 days later...

Hyun struggling to open a Jam bottle.

'Let me help you!' Hyun snap his head towards voice and he smile nervously.

'Thank you but I don't need help.' Hyun said politely and step forward to walk away as soon as possible.

'Why are you going have you bf.' Tae said he nod his head and took his Jam and bread he furrow when he walked towards his room.

'Why are you ignoring me?' Tae asked
a little bit hurt while followed him he bite his wobble lip.

'I'm not.' He mumble softly.

'I'm not dumb.' Tae mumbled sad pout decorated on his sweet wobble lip.

'I don't want you feel pity on me every time.' Hyun mumbled tae gave him in disbelief look.

'Why will I pity on you?' Tae mumbled feeling hurt Hyun show him his hand tae shook his head.

'Kindly leave me.' He whispered sadly

'Sorry for bothering you.' Tae said and left with teary eye hyun wipe his tears away instantly.

'Sorry.' He mumbled and walked away

...

'What?!' Tae whispered narrowing his eyes his son fiddling with his finger Jk is beyond shocked.

He is so shocked knowing the truth & his son thinks his mother don't love him.

'Mom I was wrong and i'm feeli.. cut off

'We should leave the wedding will start in some hours hyungie.' Tae mumbled jk came out from the shock dae sighed sadly.

'Mom listen to m....

'Who is your Mom Mr Whatever?' Tae asked with his blank face and left the room he looked at his dad crying and first time he see disappointment in his eyes for him.

'I was jealous.' Dae mumbled crying a sad pout adoring on his lip jk wanted to cood at him.

But not this time cause he hurts two most innocent and pure heart people.

He can bear every stupid act of his son but he can't bear if he hurt his precious wife.

But he can't ignore him cause he is also innocent stupid and emotional fool like him.

'Also he laughed at my outfit.' Dae sulk jk stop bite his piercing lip and looked away.

'We will talk about this at home and ask apologize to Hyun.' Jk said while walked out of the room he nod head crying alone.

...

All guest are watching Joy's wedding ceremony Jennie hobi crying looking at his baby with soft smile.

Jk holding his wify hand and caresses softly who is looking at the aisle with his blank face.

Yoomin sense the tension but choose to stay quiet Minji blabbering to Dae who is hearing mindlessly.

'Oppaaa~~~' she whined and shook him pouting Dae sigh and smile at her.

'I'm listening bun.' He mumbled she shook her head 'what's bothering u.' She asked.