47-Alone❣️

Alone.................. 💫🍁

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In Living Room...

Jk's heart aching, he is looking time
to time upstair the moment he came down while wiping his tears.

He is going back and forth in the living room fisting his both hands.

"What I did." Jk said thinking about his hurt face and hide his face in his palm.

"But its good right. I don't want to make him more dirty because of my touch." Jk said crying and wipe his tears harshly with his hem.

He is going to sat on the sofa but stop because he will make it dirty too and he took his stuffs hesitantly, thought to go in backyard.

"Where are you going this late?" Tae asked jk stop on his spot while looking down and hold his bag to his chest.

"You are still up. Why didn't you sleep yet its late." Jk said nervously still he is back facing him. He heard hurtful giggles of his love!?

"I can't because of my thoughts and my worried heart for you." Tae said and hold his hand he sigh heavily and trying to release his hand from his grip nervously, his body shivering.

"Stop thinking nonsense, you need to rest come here." Tae said and drag him towards sofa jk wiggling in his hold, saying he is fine he don't need anything.

"You aren't, now sleep here." Tae yelled in whispered glaring at him.

Jk didn't looking at him and hesitantly lay on the sofa while closing his eyes tightly, he hide his face with pillow.

Tae wipe his tears and sat slowly on the floor comfortably and caresses his hair softly.

Jk clench pillow tightly while trying to hide himself more and curl in the sofa

Tae helplessly watching this all with his ache heart he mumble sweet word in his cracked voice.

He is trying his best to made him calm and without knowing, sleep engulfed them and they sleep while sobbing and sniffing like that.

...

Jk groan in headache he rub his fore head. He open his eyes, adjusting his eyes and rub his eyes while wiping his fresh warm tears.

He is looking at the ceiling staring at nothing. He take some deep breath, his heart aching he looked at his left side furrowing.

Tae sleeping while resting his head on the sofa sitting on the floor whole nit.

Last night flashback hit on his mind he curse at his pathic self for hurting him.

"Taehyung." Jk call him and stop his hand to patted on his cheeks to wake him up while biting his lower lips.

He nervously sat on the sofa while calling him one more time. Tae hmm in reply while finding for his husband warmth maybe.

Jk bit his lips while looking down, he open his eyes when he didn't find his husband warmth.

He is looking everywhere, squinted half sleepy eyes he sigh when he remembered last night.

"Why you sleep here? go to your room and sleep comfortably." Jk said and gets up holding his head.

"Should I make coffee for hyungie." Tae asked calmly and trying to gets up

Tae whimper because his limbs get numb to sat on the floor whole night.

He sat straight while massaging his back jk back facing him looking down

"I will make it myself you can go." Jk said he nods his head and asked help for sitting on the sofa. Jk didn't even glanced at him.