🍁15-Love Hurts💞

... Love Hurts ...

...Still we Love...

In groom's Room...

'Is everything fine, love.' Jk asked with blank face when he notice his son dull and gloomy face for two days straight.

He looked up at his dad and nod head smiling jk hummed and sign to helper leave the room.

They left silently before bowing Dae chuckle fondly and took deep breath jk make his tie properly.

'Why love hurts, dada!' Dae whispered staring at his reflection in the mirror then looked up at jk's reflection who already staring at him with soft smile

'Still we love that feeling, didn't we.' Jk asked smiling Dae giggles with glossy eyes and nod his head vigorously.

'Yeah! So much i've to apologize mom for teasing him and making fun of his past stories always.' Dae said sighing jk chuckled and shook his head.

'Don't otherwise he will get worried for you and I don't want he take stress.' Jk said sternly he chuckled and nod his head.

'You think he don't feel that i'm said.' Dae said raising his an eyebrow he giggles and shook his head.

'He is the first who notice your pain.' Jk mumbled he smile widely with glossy eyes.

'You both are lucky to have each other, to hold each other, to take care each in every ups and downs, to cherish each other, growing old together, keep your love as young as like blossom petel.' Dae mumbled smiling dreamy he nod and blink his eyes.

'I will do the same even other don't want this and try to do my best for every possible things.' Dae suck his breath with weak smile and give a nod to himself jk smile with nod.

'The journey of our love isn't easy or I say I made lot's of barrier between us.

I'm lucky to have a stubborn, childish and powerfull person who break this all barrier and made things possible.

He never get tired to love me, heal me and make me his. He even fight with his own family, friends even with me.

He prove if you love truly and want it like a stubborn kid in fair way God too surrender infront of him and give him whatever he wants.

He is my life, saviour, guardian and my sweet innocent angel.' Jk mumbled his dreamy smile displace on his thin lip.

Dae smile fondly with lot's of respect for his parent's love journey and his mom's unconditional love for his dad.

'I don't know what happened between you two but I beleive if you both love each other truly.

Your love will give you strength to both of you to over come from every hurdle of life just you have to stay beside each other.

Try to conversation with each other if something happened in between don't like me who took stupid decision and hurt your mom everytime.' Jk whisper sadly he nod his head caresses father back.

'You thought about his happiness dad, you didn't take any stupid decision em except one.' Dae said sadly jk nod and sighed heavily.

(Talking about sleeping pills if you all remembered that chapter.)