32-Untold Love❣️

Untold Love.......... ️❤️🌹❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

TaeKook..... 💍

Just purpose me alright..... Tae whine after sometimes impatiently, when jk didn't saying anything only admiring him he chuckled and nods his head.

Who said, i'm going to purpose you.... Jk asked squinted his eyes, he look at
him confusedly soon tears start form in his doe eyes again.

Hey bub, shush first listen me...... Jk said cupping his face he sniffing with a cute pout.

You are already my wife, so how can I purpose you? What I offer you to be my boyfriend or wife.... Jk said while chuckling he whine hitting on his arm

I mean to say that i'm going to confess my feeling towards you which I never did before nor I gave you chance to purpose me or confess your feeling.... Jk said he look at him crying.

You know, why I did that? Why I always stopped you to confess you feelings..... Jk ask wiping his tears he shook his head and whispered 'why?'

I have two reason..... Jk said sighing

First, how can I let my queen my bun kneel down infront of me..... Jk said pecking on his forehead he closed his eyes, feeling his affection and his cheeks coated with natural blush.

And second.... Tae ask cutely tilting his head jk smile brushes their nose softly

I could nerver say no to my sweet bun ever, like I didn't denied marrying  you and we ended up together .... Jk said smiling tears slip from his bambi eyes tae wipe his tears pouting and kiss his both eyes.

May I confess my true feeling towards you. My Ethereal, My Kind Soul and My Beautiful Sweet Angel.... Jk ask calmly with his soft voice he giggle and nods his head.

You already know I have my own reason why I didn't confessed ever... Jk said staring into his doe eyes, he nodded while intertwined hand.

It's hurts so much, my heart always ached.... Jk said poking in his heart in his cracked voice.

Whenever they think and pair you to other men not me, and they aren't wrong though right baby.... Jk asked giggle tears falling from his eyes. He shook his head vigorously.

No, hyungie they are wrong...... Tae said while hiccuping and connect their forehead.

They are right baby, you are so kind and pure that you didn't saw my scar. Jk said smiling through his tears and pull away.

Oh sorry not scar, maybe b...... he cut off.

HUBBY.... Tae shout with a tight slap jk chuckled holding his cheeks tears twinkling in his bambi eyes.

How many times i've to tell you don't think about other bullshit and don't talk about them infront of me ever. You aren't at fault, just think about my words not others.... Tae said while shooking him while holding his caller.

Both crying messily jk snuggled in his tummy while pecking on his whole tummy. Tae caressing his back softly.

I will not think about them onwards, from now my everything and my every priority is only you and our baby..... Jk said snuggling in tummy
Tae only humming in reply.

Don't think, I thought to confess my feeling because of our baby. I decided this way before but It's took time for arranging some things...... Jk said and pull away he nods his head giggling.

I'm afraid to be loved by someone and specially if it's you. So I always made sure you hate me the most, still you didn't hated me ever..... Jk said with a small smile he rolled his eyes.