28-Home Sweet Home❣️

Home Sweet Home...... 🤍🏠

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Dining Area...

Taekook sitting in the dining area jk feeding him and pecking him time to time whenever tae whining to not eat something which he didn't like but its good for their babies health.

Mr Kim looking at the couple blankly he turn back when he feel tap on his shoulder and saw his wife standing smirking he rolled his eyes.

Someone admiring cutest couple in the world........ She said wiggling his eyebrows he shook his head and left she wife can't stop her giggles.

Did you missed me hyungie??? Tae ask munching his food Jk shook his head he stop eating and look at his husband blankly.

I missed you so much.... Jk said and earn a slap on his chest with a cute glare jk laugh and peck his cheeks.

Outside Of The Park Mansion...

Taekook standing infront of jk's car jin standing in some distance to give some privacy to the couple.

They aren't sharing a word, staring at each other silently but inside longing for each other.

Just say you want to come with me... Jk thought and tug tae's hair behind his ear admiring his beautiful face and peck on his lips.

I want to come with you please take me with you hubby....... Tae thought looking at him with his puppy eyes.

Go inside it's cold here.... Jk said he nods his head pouting he suck his pouty lips. Jk pull away and peck on his forehead.

Take care baby...... Jk mumble on his forehead with a small smile he nods his head mumbling 'you too' jk nods

He open the door looking at tae with a small smile 'I'm going now' Jk mumble
and sat on driver seat.

'Please Stop me baby.'... Jk pov.

tae clench his necklace tightly gulping his saliva to wet his dry throat, heart beating fast tears forming in his eyes.

'Don't go hyungie' .... Tae pov.

Jin come forward and hold him by shoulder he look at jin with his moist eyes he sigh and look at jk.

Mhm Jungkook.... Jin called he look at jin instantly 'yes' jk whisper nervously

In this state he needs your attention and care, so I were thinking why do you not take him with you?! Jin said with a small smile.

Jk quickly came outside of his car looking at his baby who already looking at him with his puppy eyes.

You want to come with me baby...... Jk ask he nods his head instantly jk smile widely and take him in his embrace he look at jin 'thank you.' He mumble.

Take care of him.... Jin said smiling he nods his head. Jk made him seat in the car and drove away towards home.

Jeon House...

Tae came inside the house excitedly he lay on the sofa and inhale a sharp breath with a soft smile mumbling.

Home sweet home I missed my home
Tae mumble with a soft smile.

And my home came today.... Jk thought

Where are you going sweet.... Jk ask furrowing he look back at jk mumble to see mumma papa.

You too forget about it baby.... Jk said giggling and keep his shoe aside he furrows then jk told him about their vacation.

jimin didn't tell you..... Jk said while removing his shoes tae said he didn't talk with jimin since 1 week in hurt voice jk furrows and look at him.