🍁14-Shopping💞

... Shopping ...

'...Wedding shopping...'

'Gorgeous!' Dae mumbled admiring his soon to be wify avoiding jk's gaze who chuckled and focus on his wify.

Tae blabbering about clothes to jk he only humming with soft smile and he is admiring his ethereal annoyed cute face.

Hyun smile shyly fiddling with finger Seo smile at his son's cuteness while talking with Yuri about clothes.

Yuri fake smile while clenched her fist in jealousy Tae smile widely with gasp and strided towards Hyun.

Hyun wearing a wedding suit

'Wow! You are looking so gorgeous.' He said admiring him affectionately daekook looked up at him shockingly.

They shares even same perspective jk thoughts with chuckled and shook his head.

'Stop drooling on my wife. Dad get a hold on your wify.' Dae said when he keep touching Hyun Jk giggles.

'Excuse me! I'm not drooling on him I just praising my son in law's beauty. I love my husband so much im loyal to him.' Tae whined and hug jk Dae roll his eyes and pull Hyun towards him possessively.

'Whatever stay away from him.' Dae mumble glaring at him tae gasped in disbelief and point finger angrily.

'You leech! What about you're always latching to my husband and provoke him against me everytime.' Tae yelled he grin ear to ear.

'He is my DADA he LOVES me and he LOVES to spent time with me.' He said with tight lipped smile he scoffed.

'He is also my SON IN LAW, he too LOVES me and he also LOVES to spent time with meeeee, right jungoo.' Tae asked innocently to Hyun who nods his head vigorously with wide smile.

Tae giggles in victorious and stuck his tongue to dae who roll his eyes jk sigh and back hug him.

'Why so cute, huh?' Jk mumbled and peck on his cheeks he smile shyly jk giggles.

'Whatever' Dae mumbled while hide Hyun in his embrace and praised his beauty.

'Can we focus on shopping instead of romance.' Yuri said with sweet smile they nod head shyly and continue to shop.

Dae also tried some suit and selected a navy blue suit by Hyun one by one all selected their outfit for wedding.

After sometimes they strided towards jewellery section and gift section with all.

'Hyun look at this jewellery it will look good on you.' Yuri said showing Hyun some set of expensive jewel he furrow

'Don't need to buy unnecessary item and expenditure.' Hyun said sternly she narrow her evil eyes.

'Come don't think about expenditure its your wed.... Cut off.

'Stop pretending like you care for me Mrs Park. I know how much you hate me and want me to leave Park house as soon as possible.' Hyun blabbered breathing heavily she chuckled like evils.

'You are saying like you never pretend anything dear.'She said with her sweet giggles make him furrow and thought to ignore her and her nonsence talk.

'Excuse me.' Hyun mumbled and turn around with heavy sigh she giggles.

'Did your soon to be husband knows you are using him by pretending you like him.' Yuri said he hult and turn back to her she smirk looking at his afraid face.