8-Kim Mansion❣️

Kim Mansion.......... 💫💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

2 days later....

Mrs Jeon washing dishes tae watching how she washing dishes and keeping in the shelves after soaking in a clean dish towel Mrs Jeon cooing at her lil cub curious face looking like a cute baby...

Don't blame him after all he is son of a billionaire, didn't even saw kitchen in his life of his mansion only saw some picture of a kitchen in books... And he doesn't do any work in his life in the kitchen nor any house chores.

"Mom i'm going." Jk shout from the living room Mrs Jeon chuckle when tae abruptly gets up from the chair.

"Wait jungkook 2 minutes." She shout and look at tae with soft smile...

"Baby take the lunch box and give it to your hyungie." She said pointing to a lunch box tae nods his head and take the lunch box rush out of the kitchen excitedly she giggle shooking her head

In the living room jk waiting for his mom looking towards the kitchen and his wrist watch time to time...

He raise his eyebrows when he saw tae coming towards him running...

"Hyungie lunch box mumma ask me to give you." Tae said in sweet with soft smile jk nods his head smile back

Jk take his lunch box and cupped tae's face in his one hand and brushes nose  and peck on his lips tae smile shyly he also peck jk's lip...

"Take care love, I will come home soon bye love." Jk said and peck on his forehead tae giggling and wave his hand...

"You too hyungie and come soon I will wait for you byeee." he said happily

"Taehyung first leave this lunch box then I will come home soon, for god sake where are you lost?" Jk shout at tae he flinch and look down and saw he is holding lunch box not giving to him...

"Huh." He utter confusedly looking everywhere then lunch box back to jk who looking at him so done face he laugh nervously...

"Sorry hyungie i'm messing with you." Tae said and give him his lunch box jk shook his head in disbelief he take the lunch box and look at him...

"You aren't kid anymore tae stop troubling people." Jk said and left from there tae nods his head pouting.

'Aish what were I thinking before?' Tae mumble and slap his head mumbling 'stupid stop thinking nonsense.' and again headed towards kitchen...

Afternoon at Airport...

Today Yoomin taking off flight to Europe for their honeymoon Jeon family came to see off them...

Taemin talk each other on call and solve their problem same goes to jk and suga...

"Take care son and your spouse." Mrs Jeon said to yoongi and hug him he nods his head and give his mother a warm hug...

She also hug jimin and Mr Jeon patt on jimin head and give a side hug to his son...

"Take care, happy journey." Jk said to suga and give a small smile to jimin yoomin smile while nodding his head

"Have a safe flight." Tae said and hug jimin tightly both giggling into each other arm...

"Will send me pictures of your tour and bring for me a traditional thing of Europe as gift." tae said jokingly jimin nods his head others chuckled at him except jk...

"You are asking gifts himself. Wow nice Kim Taehyung." Suga sarcasm he rolled his eyes...

"Yeah bratt don't roll your eyes on me." Suga said annoyingly and glare at him...

From You Only ❤️[A Taekook ff]√जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें