🍁7-Morning💞

... Morning ...

Sweet Morning...

'How's your sleep dear.' Jimin asked to Hyun and served him breakfast with his eyes smile.

'Good uncle.' Hyun mumbled smiling.

'We talked and watched movie.' Minji said giggling jimin raffle her hair and served her too.

'Seems like you both had so much fun last night.' Yoongi said smiling they nod head vigorously.

'I'm happy you both enjoyed.' Tae said while munching his pancake looking at his son secretly who is having his meal without caring his surrounding.

'Did you passed the interview?' Jk ask

'They will inform me in week uncle.' Hyun mumbled and have his meal.

'I'm sure you will get this job if not then you can give a try in Dae-Tech.' Minji chirped casually dae choke in Juice.

Tae caresses his back worriedly and give him water dae look at him with so done face.

'Don't give me that look.' Tae mumbled and kept the water on the table puffed his cheeks dae tsk in sarcasm.

'Puffer fish!' Dae mumbled and gets up from his chair comfortably and walk upstair other control their laughed.

'Then you are a tiger fish!!!' Tae shout and glared at them angrily Hyun poke his cheeks giggling and mumble cute.

Tae smile shyly and patted his cheeks.
'Finally someone knows that im cute.' Tae said dramatically others giggles.

...

'Visit again baby.' Tae whispered and pecked on hyun's forehead lovingly.

'I will uncle.' He mumbled admiring him with his void almond eyes and hug him dearly.

Tae cooed at him and caresses his hair softly and open the passenger door for him.

'Thank You uncle.' Hyun said sweetly.

'Drive safely woo baby and have your lunch on time.' Tae said and close the door.

'I will mom now can I start the car.' He asked whinning tae chuckled and nod his head while waving his hand cutely

Hyun wave his hand and dae drove the car away towards Hyun's home than he will go to office.

'In which company you apply for Job?' Dae asked looking at the road blankly.

'Xxxx company (😂).' Hyun said while admiring the seoul city from window he hummed driving cautiously.

'What about your dad's company?' He asked again sometimes later he smile sadly.

'I don't know.' He whispered dae nod his head slowly.

'We arrived.' Dae mumbled looking at the Park Mansion with his cold gaze.

'Thank You hy.....em bye.'  Hyun said and bite his lip nervously he humm only.