🍁10-New Start💞

... New Start ...

... Conversation ...

'You know hyung I am dumb but you are a dumber.' Hyun said and looked away towards window.

when dae raised his an eyebrow they are in the car going home after party.

'Just because I didn't call you and ask apologize this is not make me dumber but yes you are dumb.' Dae said drive cautiously in his blank aura.

Hyun gasped and gave him offend look dae chuckled hearing his gasp

'You forbad me for everything that's why I didn't contact you but you can called me for once.' Hyun said pout adoring on his lip and glare at him who is busy in driving.

'Oh let me remind you cutie pie I also forbad you to not talked to my family and stay away but you didn't do any of that then why only me huh?' He said in disbelief he fiddling with his finger in shyness cause he called him cute pie.

'Wow Park Junghyun!' Dae said while laughing sarcastically Hyun puff out his cheeks.

'I was scared what if you block me from everyone's phone log.' He said Dae sighed and stop car before held his hand softly.

'Do I look that much scary?' He asked he nods his head and shook instantly when dae raised his an eyebrow.

'That day you were looking so scary and you hurt yourself cause of me I thought to not anger you again.' He mumbled.

'Cause of my stupidity.' Dae said Hyun shook his head vigorously.

'No I shouldn't mention bout ou.... my grand...

'Yeah please never ever.' Dae mumble he nod cutely looking at him blinking his almond eyes.

'Let's not talk bout that day and bout past.' Hyun mumbled dae hummed and squeezes his hand softly.

'Yeah we are going to start new life so its good if we are focus on our relation nothing else.' Dae said sighing he nod his head with soft smile.

'Now start the car.' Hyun said he look at him furrowing.

'Won't you want to go at your home?' He asked Hyun give him so done look he narrow his eyes.

'If you drive then I can go at my home.' Hyun said with tight lipped smile he smile back.

'We already arrived or you wan to stay with me whole night.' Dae said and he raise his an eyebrow Hyun look away shyly and he see they're infront of his mansion.

'I was emm good night.' Hyun said and get down from the car in embarassed.

'Sweet dreams bye!' Dae shouted and drove away his car towards his home.

Hyun smile and walked towards Park Mansion with blush cheeks, thinking and smiling madly.

Other hand Dae smile and sighed in relief while drive and thinking bout his dad's word.

... Flashback when JK and Dae having talk in the garden ...

(Chapter_No_6)