🍁17-Show Me💞

... Show Me ...

... On Wedding Bed ...

😂🌚

'Wait! You are drunk and blabbering this all in your drunken state.' Hyun gasped and pull away from kiss Dae groan while leaning towards his lip.

'I said i'm sober.' Dae whined while tried to captured his lip once again but stop when Hyun palm dae's lip.

'No, I don't want to hear in the early morning that you are regretting or don't remember anything.' He cried Dae lick his palm he whined before removing his hand.

'Do I taste like alcohol when we kiss.' Dae asked he stop sniffing and peck him once again and shook his head.

'Ooo! You aren't drunk. Then, why you tell a lied to me.' Hyun mumbled pout adoring on his lip dae suck his pouty lip softly.

'You are the one who think that I am drunk.' Dae taunt he glared at him.

'You stumble alot that's why thought.' Hyun speak he chuckle and showed him the floor.

Everywhere candel and flower petals scattered in the room he was trying to not mess anything.

Poor Hyun were too busy staring his husband that he didn't notice this all.

'I just company them for sometimes. I didn't drink cause I know someone is waiting for me.' Dae whispered while pecking on his jawline he smile shyly.

'I want you.' Dae whispered and sucks his earlobe Hyun controlled his moan 

'I want you too, Hubby.' Hyun whisper and looked at him innocently he peck on his both eyes.

'Are you sure?' Dae mumble before his lip he nods head vigorously with close eyes.

'Show me how much you want me bun' Dae asked and brushed nose with his cute one smiling.

'I don't know how to show.' He whine and turned around with closed eyes Dae looked at him with parted lip in shocked and shook head in disbelief.

'Let me sleep you too sleep.' Hyun said pouting and cover himself properly.

'After making me hard, now you are going to sleep that's the reason I ask you to sleep but no you wanted to do argue with me.' Dae said also covered himself with blanket and pulled him closer from behind Hyun smile shyly.

'Meanie bunny.'  Dae said pouting on his nape he giggles and turn his face and kiss his pout away.

'I didn't want to argue just you aren't the only one who is scare to loose me.' Hyun mumble softly Dae furrow and hold him possessively in his embrace.

'What do you mean 'you the not only one' huh? Is there someone else who wants you then forget about that i'll not give you to anyone.' Dae said in deep husky voice he gave him WTH look.

'I'm talking about me stupid. I'm also scared to loose you that's the reason I wanted to talk and clear everything between us don't name it argument.' Hyun scoffed he smile sheepishly.