29-Are You Taehyung❣️

Are You Taehyung?........  💫💍

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

1 week later.... (Sunday)

Jk groan in his sleep he trace his hand beside him with his half sleepy eyes.

He furrowed when he heard his baby giggle but he is nowhere in room.

He gets up and knock on washroom door but didn't heard any sound so he peek a little and furrowed because tae is not in washroom too.

Jk turn back when he heard his giggle still he didn't saw him anywhere in room he hurriedly went downstairs.

He searched whole house but didn't found his baby, he thought to check backyard.

Jk furrow when he saw tae enjoying in rain without caring surrounding  and about his pregnancy.

Tae wearing his shorts and tshirt his smooth and sexy leg shining more in the rain. Tshirt stick on his sexy body too, his every curve showing becoz of this and he enjoying with out caring anyone or anything, for god sake he is pregnant what will happen if his leg slip or he catch a cold in this state.

He is running and swinging round and round in the slippery grass jk hurriedly went towards him.

Jk got angry when he saw how their neighbors gawking at his baby's legs and watching him top to bottom.

He glare at them they nervously look away and minding their own business tae smile when he saw jk and wave.

Hyungie..... He chirp happily soon his happiness fade away when he saw his husband cold and angry face.

 He chirp happily soon his happiness fade away when he saw his husband cold and angry face

Jk glare at him while shaking his head
his smile fade away a pout adore on his lips.

You enjoyed so much baby, now rain stopped. Shall we go inside the home baby.... Jk ask calmly with his blank face he nods hesitantly and look down

He gasp when jk pick him in bridal style and went inside the home. He made him sat on washroom counter.

He start undress him and hurriedly wash his hair and whole body with warm water.