43-What You Want?❣️

What You Want?........... 🍁

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Seoul College...

Principal reading some files, sitting on his swirl chair, spectacles on his nose.

Jk sitting on the sofa arranging some files for upcoming graduate ceremony

A student and his guardian sitting in infront of principal, waiting for him to say something.

"I must say. She is a bright student." He said her parents smile proudly she smile bowing his head in respect and mumbled a thank you.

"Her process is done she can come uni from tomorrow." He said smiling and give her file back she took it smiling.

"Btw meet our honourable, humble and honest professor Jeon Jungkook. He came here for helping me in post graduation ceremony." He said point towards jk he stopped his work and bow to them while smiling they greet back.

"Mr Jeon, I think you already know Mr Park he is famous business icon afterall." He said laughing lightly he nods his head chuckling.

"This is Park Rose his daughter and she is Mrs Park his wife." He said jk politely greet both of them with a soft smile they greet back with same gesture.

"Dad he is so handsome same like you
right." Rose said giggling her mother smile nodding his head.

Jk smile and start doing his work to avoid his mind and heart. Mr park laughed nervously while looking at everywhere.

Park Rose 21 Years old student of UG
MBBA daughter of Mr and Mrs Park.

"Maybe he was lost child of Mr Park."
Principal said laughing they laughed too except Mr park he fake a laugh.

Jk clench the file tightly with his blank face breathed heavily.

"Sorry for the joke. Rose he is going to be your english prof so behave." He said playfully she nods her head with soft smile.

"Please take good care of my daughter she is new here in korea." Mrs Park said to principal and Jk. They assure her will take care of her good way.

Mrs Park and Rose was live in the US because of her school and business.
They came after rose completed her graduation.

... Few hours later.

Jk doing some papers checking in his cabin. He said to come in furrowing when he heard door knocked sound of his cabin.

"Yes?! How can I help you Mr Park." Jk asked politely calm face when he saw Mr Park standing at the door nervous he also stand up.

"Can I have a talk if you aren't busy." He asked hesitantly scratching his eyebrows with his thumb.

"Yeah, please take a seat." Jk said he nods his head and sat on the infront chair jk also take his seat.

Mr Park fiddling with his finger and biting his lower lips nervously. Jk is waiting for him patiently.

I got to knew at party about your condition fro.... cut off

"Mr Park if you come here to talk about your daughter and related to her study you can tell me anything. I don't want to discuss with you my personal life here or anywhere. You can please leave if it's not about study thing." Jk said with a small smile and take his paper back to continue his work. Mr Park sigh helplessly.

"Why you save my son two times after knowing his is my son? Why huh?

What you want from me? Now my daughter is going to study here. I can't take any kind of risk." He said jk look at him blankly.