25-Ignorance❣️

Ignorance ........ 😣

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In Taekook Bedroom...

Jk came inside the room like a thief tae came outside of washroom both eyes meet.

Both staring each other Jk admiring his wify cold face he is looking more hot and beautiful in anger.

Ignore his cap... 😁

Go and fresh yourself in 5 min..... Tae said coldly in his deep oceanic voice
jk nodded in daze and made his way twards closet.

Just come in towel.... Tae said and sat on the sofa he look at him furrowing. 'Who is the top here.' 🤣

He went in the washroom without asking anything he don't want to test his anger more and he is at fault.

Jk came out from washroom like the way his wife ask tae look at towards washroom and saw jk standing only in towel he smirk mentally.

He gets up and comes to jk he held his hand and made him sat on the bed jk looking at him silently and letting him do what he wanted to do with him.

Tae sat beside him comfortably and intertwined both hand to jk's hands.

How many times you were ready to give me others?..... Tae ask sarcasm with a soft smile jk already staring at him.

I think you already know, so why are you asking?... Jk said admiring him with soft gaze, his hazel doe eyes his cute nose and beautiful marks(moles) tae sigh.

I want to hear from your mouth... Tae said rudely he take a shaky breath.

Sleep it's really lat.... He stop when he recieved a glare dare to complete this word.

What you think about me i'm a toy or some kind of show piece or doll, you will give me to anyone without my consent my consent is nothing matter for you or others huh...... Tae said angrily he is so frustrated.

I'm not a replacement you throw me whenever you want from your life Jeon Jungkook. Im your only love and wife..... Tae yelled whisper jk's breath quiver he gulp his saliva.

You give chance to those people to talk and think shit about me, us and our relationship and i've to bear them just because of you..... Tae said coldy

Jk listening silently fiddling with his wify pendant with a sad pout tae coo at him but he have to stay rude and cold for their better future.

You can't bear if my hyungs touch me, hold me in their embrace peck on my forehead then how will you bear if other man tou....... cut off

Jk captured his lips into a hot and passionate kiss tae chuckled bitterly in between kiss he closed his eyes and start kissing him back.