51-Parks❣️

Parks........... 🎊💞💫

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In The Living Room.....

Mrs Park, Seo Joon and Rose sitting on sofa looking down nervously while fiddling with their fingers.

Taekook are sitting opposite on sofa, tae looking at them suspiciously.

Mr and Mrs Jeon sitting beside sofa worriedly, jimin went inside kitchen to bring something for them. Suga sitting on a cauch blankly.

"Rose told us you were sick, how are you feeling now son." Mrs Park asked politely with a soft smile.

"I'm fine ma'am, thanks for asking." Jk said calmly with a soft smile she nods her head smiling.

Jimin came and keep the tray on the table while glaring at Seo Joon, who looked down nervously.

"My husband is regretting what he done with you. We wanted to meet you then we got to know about your sickness." She said sadly while looking at jk with her moist eyes.

Jeon family looking at her shockingly while nodding their head unsurely.

He told us about you and your m.... She stop when tae cut her off.

"She isn't, please don't use this pure word for her and his mother sitting here." Tae said blankly while showing Mrs Jeon they smile nodding while mumbled sorry.

Jk's breath quiver, he looked at them breathing heavily while inhaling air to calm himself.

"He isn't feeling well and regretting. He told us about this and ask many time apologize we forgive him still he wants your forgiveness and we all know why?" She said moist eyes jk nodded scratching his eyebrow with his thumb, park family smile at his scratching habit.

"His habits are also as dad, didn't." Rose blunt giggling soon mumble sorry and look down when all looking at her not so happy expression.

Taekook chuckled at her cuteness she looked at them smiling nervously.

"He is outside of the house." Seo said fiddling with his finger while looking down.

"We are sorry for what happened to you." Mrs Park said in her cracked voice jk shook his head while rubbing his forehead.

"Don't feel sad and sorry for me, its not your all fault in this mess." Jk said she nods her head mumbling still she feels bad for him.

"Told him i've no grudge against him in my heart, at least he didn't think me a shit like others and regretting on his karma." Jk said smiling teary eyes.

They nodded mumbling thank you and ask his forgiveness again, he told him again they aren't at fault.

Seo again asked sorry about his past action to taekook, jk forgive him and looked at tae sighing heavily.

"I will gain your forgiveness one day, brother in law." Seo said teasingly he rolled his eyes while huffing and look away shyly when all start awed at his cuteness.

"He is so beautiful and cute too with kind and pure heart that's way I wanted him as my son in law." Mrs Park said looking at tae, other nods at
her words smiling.

"Mom, still he is your son in law." Rose chirp happily other gave him confused look. Mrs Park giggle while nodding her head and explain her point of view to others.

"You are saying this because you all didn't ever saw his true colour, only I know how much he is kind" Suga said boringly while looking at his phone.

Tae gave him a tight lips smile while.
others stay dumbfounded for some times later laughed nervously.