4-Engagement❣️

Engagement....... 🎊💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A broad shoulder tall handsome man doing tae's make up Jim helping him
tae rolling his eyes 9th time since the morning after listening his blabbering non-stop a lady also present scrolling his phone...

"Yeah bratt stop rolling your eyes or else I will beat your cute bum." He said dramatically jimin start laughing tae pout angrily. The lady chuckle at them...

"Then stop your rape jin hyung and do my make up quickly, I know what I'm doing hyung and I don't care about anything I just want to stay with my Hyungie." Tae whine with his teary eyes jin sigh and nods his head...

"But we do care for you bub." Lady said tae look at her sadly...

"Jennie is saying right baby think about this marriage one more time we have still time." A man said they all snaps their head towards the Person tae sigh 100th time in a day...

"Nam hyung I already think about this so many times please." Tae said joon sigh and caresses his shoulder...

"Love is the most important thing in every relationship bear without love there no relationship." Joon whisper other nods their head except tae and jimin...

"My love isn't enough." Tae ask with his teary eyes broken voice tears also gush in others eyes...

"It's not enough taetae. You can find so many perfect boys baby you are so young and beautiful and you also got so many purposal from so many rich and wealthy family still you stuck with this middle class old professor and stop your this craziness." Jen said in irritation joon nods his head...

"Y'all are thinking It's my craziness or stubbornness right or maybe crush but I know it's not what y'all guys thinking I know my heart better what he want and he is going to be my husband so it's better you both respect him." Tae said stubbornly joon look at him for sometimes...

"You will regret it bear." Joon said tae smile sadly nods his head and start wiping his tears jin give him tissue paper...

"Don't make him crying on his special day." Jin said angrily glare at him joon chuckled mockingly jinmin look at him confusedly tae also looking at him with his confuse puppy eyes jen left from there annoyingly...

"Special day" joon sarcasm and left the room tae feel hurt jimin consoling him tae smile at him with his teary eyes...

Kim Namjoon eldest son of kim family high class mind person, care for his family and love his wife so much have a 4 years old son... He is a successful businessman...36 years old

Kim Seokjin wify of Namjoon own so many resturant 35 years he is sweet sassy and caring Person have a son...
Love his family so much...

Jung Jennie 2nd child of kim family 32 years old married with a successful businessman sweet, caring hate poor and middle class people have a 3 yrs old daughter...

...............

Jk, suga and bogum talking standing in the hall Mr & Mrs Kim welcoming
the guest Mr and Mrs Jeon talking with their own relatives and friends

Jk, suga and bogum talking standing in the hall Mr & Mrs Kim welcoming the guest Mr and Mrs Jeon talking with their own relatives and friends