33-Feeling Of Love❣️

Feeling Of Love.......... 💞🌹

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In Room...

After confession both came in their resort room and tangled in the bed under the sheet after changing clothes

"Only 2 days and 2 nights more left of our honeymoon, and here we didn't done anything yet." Tae huffed while pouting jk squinted his eyes.

"Baby we already roam almost every places of this area and don't worry I  will take you a nice place." Jk said he turn to look at him in disbelieve.

"I didn't talked about roaming around i'm telling about our honeymoon." Tae said pouting he coo at him and peck on his lips.

"Yeah! What about honeymoon aren't you enjoying here bun?" Jk whispered in a small smile still thinking about tae didn't liked honeymoon place.

I'm enjoying so much here don't think about rubbish otherwise i'll kick you out of the bed right now." Tae said and huffed with an angry pout he chuckle and nodded his head instantly.

"Will you able to sleep alone baby after kicking me out of the bed huh." Jk tease him pecking on his nape he giggle and shook his head and turn towards him.

Tae snake his arm above his shoulder jk pull him closer by his waist both staring into each other eyes smiling.

"I'm talking about making love. Isn't it incomplete honeymoon without love making hubby." Tae asked innocently brushing his nose with his nose he smile and nodded his head.

"Yeah its really important, specially in honeymoon. It's okay bub we will not doing it in our honeymoon because I don't want to hurt you and my little bun." Jk said calmly while pecking on his jawline he whine in his arm.

"This is not fair hubbyyy and you will not hurt me and our baby, we can make love I asked dr hyung about this already" Tae said hiding in his crook shyly he chuckled.

"Oh, my baby is too fast isn't he?" Jk ask teasingly he giggle in his crook in shyness.

"Okay we will make love but not tonight. I want to make this night so romantic, special and memorable night of our life." Jk whispered in his ear he hug him tightly nodding his head.

"For me my every night special and memorable, which I passes in your arm." Tae mumbled in his crook he awed at him, and he start kissing him whole over his face after pulling him from hug, he is giggling because of tickles.

"Hu..bby it's tick..ling stopb." Tae said giggling jk laughing while showering him with more kisses.

Next day...

Taekook wake up late in the morning because of tiredness and tae wanted to cuddle, so jk didn't woke him up.

After breakfast they roam around the beach and a lover spot, at evening Jk told his cute wife to roam inside the resort for sometimes.

He agree while pouting, huffing and glaring at him. Jk give him lots of kiss to made his baby mood happy.

Tae roam around the resort with his curious doe puppy eyes he also made some friends.

Jk came 2 or 3 hours later and saw tae giggling, talking with a hotel staff he poke his tongue inside his cheeks and went towards him with a blank face.

"Oh,hubby you come." Tae chirp and hug him jk nodded his head glaring at the staff who taken back he looked back and realised he is glaring at him he laugh nervously and left from their bowing.

"Baby you shouldn't talk with stranger let's go to our room." Jk said pulling him away from hug he pout and nods his head.

"But he is Taetae's new friend." Tae said fiddling with his hubby ear ring. Jk humming and cross his both hands upto his chest.