41-Is This True?!❣️

Is This True?!............ 💫💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Few moments later

Bogum talking to his business partner and Mr Kim to his friend. Tae sitting on the cauch comfortably.

Tae roam his doe eyes in party hall and saw hyun sitting in drink corner he got this as a chance.

Tae made his way towards Mr Park Hyun Joon and tap on his shoulder to get his attention. A bodyguard follow him from some distance.

Hyun turn around, he smile at tae and asked him if he need something. He nodded his head blank face.

"I want to ask a question and I hope you will answer me truthfully." Tae said blankly he nodded unsurely 'ask.'

So, Is this true.... Tae asked he looked at him confusedly whispering 'what?'

"Is Mrs Lee Hana was your that friend whome you made pregnant 36 years ago." Tae asked in a low voice while leaning in his ear.

He gasp, taken back and looked at tae shockingly with mouth ajar open later he start looking his surrounding and drag him towards balcony.

Bodyguard come towards him quickly tae stopped him saying 'its okay just stand in some distance.' He nodded and stand like tae asked him.

"How you know her?" He ask looking everywhere is someone here or not tae shook his head in disbelief and clapped his hand.

Hyun looked at him confusedly while raising his an eyebrow, tae rolled his eyes.

"I asked you something." Hyun asked in frustration.

"Exactly, Mr Park same here." Tae said smiling while glaring at him he sigh.

"Look it was a mistake and we both did it with consent. I didn't forced her nor she forced me." Hyun said gasping for some fresh air tae nods his head, his eyes become glossy.

"She told me about her pregnancy and we decided to abort the fetus." He said tae gasp while keeping his both hands on his mouth.

"Later we drop the idea of abortion because of her life was in danger and we plan to told his husband that she is pregnant of his child and its all went well." He said closing his eyes tightly.

"Later he got to know about her lie. I don't know how and he divorced her." He said sighing and wipe his sweat.

"I went to US for my business and I came back korea after 10 years. We met again and she told me about what happen to her and his son. She asked me money. I gave her and her son my half shares. You can asked her and her son." He said wiping his sweat tae chuckled bitterly tears slip from his doe eyes.

"I have my own family I don't wanted  to destroy my happy family, because of her greed and filthy self." He said angrily.

"Whome you left is also your own son your own blood." Tae said gritting his teeth angrily.

"No, he wasn't my son nor he is my son. He was Just my mistake nothing else, still I gave him which he deserve from me." He said firmly, Tae giggle sarcastically.

"He deserve your love too more than this piece of land and money. Did you ever try to knew about his condition and how she is treating him?" Tae ask crying while hicupping.

"I don't care just forget about him and why are you crying?" He asked and try to wipe his tears he back away.

He wipe it harshly and looked at him blankly and told him everything about her behavior towards jk and his relation with jk. He were listening all with a blank face.