34-Love Making❣️

Love Making....... 💞🌚🔞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Matured content ahead... 🔞

(It's going to be so matured content if you guys uncomfortable so Please skip this part.)

"Are you satisfied or not." Jk asked giggling looking down his baby who his suvking his nipp'les while biting him continuously.

He look up with his doe puppy eyes looking so sinful in his innocent look also.

"My bubba, fluffy ball." Jk said and made him lay on the bed while hovering over him he didn't put his whole weight on his he is hovering with support of his elbow.

"Let me take the charge now. May I love?" Jk asked nosing on his jawline.

"You may." Tae said while closing his eyes tightly while arching his back giving him more acess.

Jk strock his member for sometimes looking at his wify doe eyes, who already looking at him with his half hooded eyes.

Jk rub his tip on his flower line and push his hip lightly while bucking his hip slowly trying to adjusting his full length in his tight h*le.

"Uhmm hubbbyyy." He moan holding his biceps tightly digging his nail in his arm and shoulder made jk groan.

He push his full length with a hard thrust and stop moving his hip.

He kiss him his face calming him down and waiting for him to adjust.

"Are you okay baby?" Jk asked wiping his sweat he nodded biting his lower lips.

"Why are you so tight baby still? After doing it several times huh." Jk asked groaning before his lips.

"For my hubby." Tae whispered before his lips brushes his lips with his lips.

Jk smile and kiss him while sucking his lips lightly and he start moving his hip when he feels his baby is okay.

Jk thrusting deep inside his little and tight hle with his long length member which is still didn't go inside fully.

He keep on thrusting again over and over while kissing him.

He thrust hard and buried his Whole length inside tae's h*le untill his ba'll touch tae's plum a*s cheeks.

Tae moaning mess because of pain and pleasure which his husband giving him with so much love.

Jk grope his b**bs with his both hands and start squeezing hardly while kiss him hungrily and thrusting inside his tight h*le.

Skip slapping, jk's groan in pleasure and tae's melodious moan are echoing inside the room or maybe outside of the room too 🌚.

He left his lips and start sucking his baby's sweet b**bs sensually and hungrily like an infant.

Tae thread his one hand in his black hair and grope it tightly while pushing him more in his chest and holding his bicep with his other hand.

His body going up and down because of jk's every hard thrust.

Jk hold him in his arm to move any further and start start thrusting hard while holding his a*s cheeks with his one hand.

Jk stop thrusting and pull out his member it's made his wify irritate he chuckled and peck on his lips.

"Ride on me baby." Jk whispered on his lips he nodded shyly.

Jk change their positive comfortably and guide him carefully he nodded.