🍁9-Birthday💞

... Birthday ...

...Birthday Party...

Hyun walked outside of the mansion maintaining his calm face when Dae inform him he is waiting outside.

Dae leaning on his car whistling sweet song he looked towards left side when Hyun cleared throat and said small hii to him in low voice.

'Good evening hyun...gie.' He shuttered

'Hmm evening.' Dae said looking at his fiance with his blank yet calm face he open passenger door for him.

'Take a seat.' He mumbled hyun nods his head and sat comfortably without looking at him.

'Thank you' He whispered dae hmmed and sat on the driver seat comfortably

'This is for you I don't know why mom asked me to buy this for you.' Dae said in confusion while he forward flower bouquet.

Hyun looked up at the bouquet smile softly and took the beautiful bouquet.

'Oh! Say thanks to uncle.' Hyun said he hummed in reply and drove away the car cautiously.

'By the way you are looking different today.' Dae said his focus on the road he blushed fiddling with bouquet.

'Different! Good or bad?' He whisper

'Pretty good!' Dae mumbled looking at him for sometimes then looked back at the road.

'You are looking more handsome this bandana really suits you.' Hyun said in low voice looking at his side profile

Dae chuckled and give his smug wink while driving cautiously Hyun looked outside of the window shyly.

... At Party ...

Daehyun walked inside party venue while holding hand. Dae roamed his doe eyes to find his best friend.

Other friends and guest looking at the
cute couple amusedly dae smile when he spot his friend.

'Let's go.' Dae mumbled while dragged him towards the couch where his best friend and other college friend talking and laughing to each other.

' Dae mumbled while dragged him towards the couch where his best friend and other college friend talking and laughing to each other

💞 🦋💞

.

..

Hyun only looked at their intertwined hand shyly and let himself dragged in daze.

Dae's friends notice him coming with his fiance he already told them about their engagement.