30-Celebration❣️

Celebration......... 💞 💫🎊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(In this chapter we will not find any drama or melodrama. Just a simple chapter)

Taekook...

"This pendant is for you but it's not your first night gift...."

Tae thought jk's word gawking at his pendant his slender finger tracing it.

His thought interrupted when jk's soft lips touch his nape he look up at jk's reflection, they are standing infront of the mirror.

Are you done baby..... Jk ask keeping his chin on his shoulder looking at his reflection.

Yes hubby... Tae said nodding his head
jk humming in reply and peck on his cheeks.

Gorgeous.... Jk said admiring him from reflection he smile with his red blush face.

2H, 1S hubby....... Tae said eyeing his husband top to bottom jk look at him confusedly he chuckled and turn to him.

Too hot and handsome, sexy hubby... Tae said giggling he shook his head.

Shall we go?! My sweetheart.... Jk ask smiling 'Yes Your Majesty' tae said dramatically both chuckled.

At Suga's Apartment....

Only family and close friends came in Suga's apartment for celebrating a small success party.

Taekook also arrived a while ago and involved with talking with the guest.

Jk, bogum and Joon talking with each other while sipping their drink.

Tae, jimin, jisoo and jin they are sitting on the couch while talking with each other.

Hobi and Jennie didn't talking with each other since a week and she came in kim mansion yesterday crying and told me everything..... Jin said looking at tae who is munching his chips.

He stop eating and raise his eyebrow

So what??? He asked jin sigh and squeeze his cheeks jimin and jisoo laugh at him when he start to whine.

did you done something.......... Jin ask raising an eyebrow he shook his head and lean on the sofa.

Will y'all stop looking at me like  I  admit a crime or some kind of sin..... Tae said annoyingly when they looked at him suspiciously they look away.

She is my sister that's way I didn't done anything with hobi hyung and to noona, I really don't know about them what happened between them....... Tae said sincerely they nods their head.

Maybe karma knocked at his door..... Jimin said giggling others gave him tight lips smile he stop giggling and sipped his juice.

Is hyung taking care of you tae? Jisoo ask smiling he nods his head shyly and sipped his strawberry juice they smile at him.

He is so whipped for him.... Jimin said
rolling his eyes they chuckled at him.

Like suga whipped for you..... Jin said and laughing and hifi with tae.

"Stop blushing bitxh, it's not matching with your personality.........." Tae said hitting on his arm he glare at him playfully.

Yeah!!! i'm your host respect me and call me hyung you brat..... Jimin shout at him he rolled his eyes.

Respect my a...... Jin closed his mouth glaring at him he gave him his puppy eyes.

Stop cursing, you are pregnant. What will he or she learn inside your womb how to curse your elders???... Jin said and pull away his hand sighing.