35-Bracelet❣️

Bracelet............... 💞💫

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

JEON house...

Jeon family sitting in the living room and asking about how's taekook trip.
Btw they came back seoul last night.

Tae telling them everything excitedly like a little baby. They listening and nodding on his talk smiling softly. He also show them so many photos and give them their gifts which he bought on the trip.

"One day we will go their on a family vacation." Tae said happily looking at jk, he nods his head with a soft smile.

"Yeah! this will be so fun." Jimin chirp both soulmate do hifi while laughing.

"Tae i'm angry with you. Why did you switched off your phone?" Jimin ask pouting tae pout too.

"I didn't switched off my phone jimin it's hyungie. He snatched my phone and keep with him." Tae huffed and pout others laughed at them.

"Why you did this with us hyung?" Jimin asked both soulmate glaring at jk. He rolled his eyes.

"I didn't want any kind of disturbance in between our time." Jk said giving him tight lip smile, tae shyly hide his face in jimin crook.

Jimin looked at him with so done face and pout looking at jk mumbling 'I'll take revenge of this hyung.' jk raise his an eyebrow 'oh really.' Jimin nods his head smile sweetly.

"Wow hyung nice idea. I will do the same next time." Suga said showing his gummy smile jk chuckled and nodded his head.

"Don't you dare." Taemin shout union and their laugh echoing in the Jeon house.

...

In TaeKook Room...

"Hyungiiee!!! Aren't you forgetting to give me something." Tae sulk hiding his face in his chest.

Jk pull him more closer and peck on his head while squishing his fluffy ball in his arm.

"What is it baby?" Jk asked caressing his back softly. He pull away his head only. They are cuddling on the bed.

"You said this isn't my wedding night gift." Tae said showing his pendant jk nods his head pecking on his cute nose's mole.

"Then, what's my wedding gift I want that right now." Tae sulking a cute pout adoring on his sweet lips and he playing with jk's lip piercing with his other hand. He smile and peck on his pouty lips

"Wait a sec." Jk said and went towards
his cupboard made tae whine in loss of warmth jk giggle and open locker and take out a box.

"Here you go. This is your wedding night gift. I hope you will like it." Jk said forwarding box towards him.

Tae smile widely and take it quickly. He open the box and giggle happily after seeing same couple bracelets.

"It's so cool and pretty hyungie. Thank you so much." Tae said shining eyes while grinning ear to ear and plant a kiss on his lips.

" Tae said shining eyes while grinning ear to ear and plant a kiss on his lips