17-School Ceremony❣️

School Ceremony......... 🎊💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Evening..... In TaeKook Room

Jk sitting on the sofa reading his book
thoroughly some furrows and a cute pout adoring on his lips spectacles leaning on his nose.

Jk sitting on the sofa reading his book thoroughly some furrows and a cute pout adoring on his lips spectacles leaning on his nose

His pupils look up through his spectacles when he heard door opening sound of the washroom.

He bite his lower lips clench his book tightly staring infront beauty with his desire full big hooded bambi eyes.

He roam his dark orbe every inch of his beautiful wify's carvey body.

Tae smile at jk and stand infront of mirror wiping his wet hair with towel he furrow when he saw jk's reflection he is still looking at him.

Tae start looking his own reflection is something wrong with his outfit or his face confusedly a cute pout adoring on his lips.

He shrugged keep towel on the chair and start apply some moisturiser on his sensitive baby skin when he didn't find anything wrong.

He nervously applying moisturiser because of jk's stare he is controlling his smile and hiding his blush face while looking down shyly.

"We have court date on wednesday." Jk said while clearing his throat and again start reading his book tae look at his reflection while nodding and mumbling an okay.

(Court date means Eunwoo's Case)

Tae done with his night routine and sat beside jk and keep a pillow on his lap smiling jk look at him with a soft smile.

"It's a story book or related to uni syllabus." Tae ask sign with his eyes towards the book he shook his head.

"Kind of a social book." Jk said he nods his head fiddling with pillow.

Tae kept his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes jk gulp his saliva biting his both lips in between his teeth.

"If you are feeling sleepy then sleep on the bed." Jk mumble lowly tae furrow 'I will sometimes later.' He mumbled back he nods his head and focus on his book again.