🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞

... Office's First Day ...

In Gym Room......

Jungkook, Dae-Woo are doing work out together in the gym jk looked at his son furrowing when tae shouted his name.

'JEON DAE WOO.' Tae again shout his
name from downstairs now jk is sure that his son done something.

"What did you do this time." Jk asked nervously he look at him innocently

"I didn't do anything." He said jk raise his an eyebrow he grin sheepishly jk shake his head sighing in disbelief.

"I ate his strawberry." He said calmly inside crying jk wide his eyes and he start marching downstairs before his wife come in the gym.

"Hurry! Get ready for office till then I am handling your mother." Jk said he nods and run towards his room to ge ready for his first day in office.

... Downstair...

'What happened sweetheart? Why are you calling Daewoo?" Jk asked strided towards him who is fuming in anger.

His lip wobble, tears gush in his doe eyes and hugged his husband jk sigh sadly while caresses his back softly.

'H...he again ate mine straw.....berries hubby.' Tae cried in his crook jk heart ache while mumbled sweet words.

"I will buy lot's of strawberries again for you baby please don't cry." Jk said while peck on cheeks multiple times a pout adoring on tae's lip.

'You baught strawberries for both of us and he ate mine too. You go scold him and don't dare to buy for him next tim....

Jk pecked on his lip he huffed angrily while glared at him he chuckle while squeezes his cheeks and peck on his nose.

'Today is first day of his office love. It's don't look good if I scold him right." Jk said he sulked while nod his head and both went upstair to get ready.

... Dinning Table ...

Tae sitting on the seat pouting sadly jk serve him breakfast and pecked on his lip.

'Have your breakfast my sweet bun.' Jk mumbled before his lip he look at him blankly with his innocent doe eyes.

' Jk mumbled before his lip he look at him blankly with his innocent doe eyes

.....

Jk sigh while caresses his cheeks softly he looked down pouting and take bite slowly jk smile and peck on his cheeks

He roll his eyes while munching and sign him to eat. Jk nod smiling while looked towards upstair.

He smile looking at his son who is caming towards dinning table with his charming aura as always.