🍁18-First Day💞

... First Day ...

... On The Bed ....

Dae pushed his member slowly while
holding his waist firmly with his one hand other hand holding his dxxk.

Hyun screamed in pain, clenched bed sheet & looked up at him with glossy eyes.

Dae cupped his face with his one hand
softly leaned towards him and kiss his
wobble lip.

'The pain will go away soon.' Dae said in kiss and pushing his member Hyun pulled him closer and scratches Dae's back and bicep.

Dae groan to feel tightness, softness & sweetest moan. Somehow he entered completely.

'Y...you are mhmm big.' Hyun moan in pain tears falling and breathing heavy

'And you are so warm, so soft and soo tight.' Dae said pecking whole over his face he giggles in between cries.

'Everything is fine.' Dae asked he nods

'Erm, can I move.' Asked nervously he give nod mumbled 'You can hubby.' he smile and peck on his lip.

'I'll be gentle.' Dae mumbled he smile and caresses his cheeks with fingers tips.

'Are you scared?' Hyun asked he raise his an eyebrow and shook his head he giggles.

'Then, why are you shivering?' Hyun asked and make puker lip Dae smile and kiss him softly.

'I don't want to hurt you.' Dae whisper and start moving he dig his nail on his bicep.

'Mhhhmm you so soft and warm.' Dae mumbled thrusting in slow pace and kiss him hungrily.

Hyun kiss him back moaning in kiss with arched back and threading his hair and scratches his back.

'Ahhaamm.' Hyun moan in kiss.

Dae trace his finger on his waist chain squeezing blossom with other hand & kissing him passionately.

Hyun moaning messily into pleasure and pain, holding him closer and try to kiss him with same pace.

Skin slapping, moans and groans are echoing inside share bedroom petals, candles and moon look away cause of shyness.

Except my readers.... 😂🌚❤️

'Love you my baby.' Dae mumbled and spread his legs more wide and pound inside him inhuman space with groan

'Aaaah hubbbbyy.' Hyun moan clench bedsheet and arched his back looking at him with his teary blur eyes.

'Mhhhmmm im lovinnng the tightness.' Dae groan and hide his face in crook while thrusting inhuman speed.

Hyun threaded his finger, caresses his nape softly and peck whole over Dae's shoulder.

Dae groan and motivated cause of this action and pound him, suxk his neck and biting.

Hyun felt overwhelmed, rolled his eye with arched his back, lot's of pleasure and pain feeling at same time.

He pull away from his crook and hold his waist while thrusting deep inside him with light speed.

Both looking at each other and kissed each other hungrily both moan groan mix in the kiss.

'Cu'm with me.' Dae whispered before his lip and give thrust harshly and he moan messily.

In some moment both cu'm together Dae threw his head back groaning in pleasure Hyun arch his back in pain and pleasure too.