3-It's Not Easy❣️

It's Not Easy........... 🎊💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Tae seriously working on his laptop his beautiful big doe eyes staring on laptop screen with light frown and a cute adorable pout adoring on his red cheery lips.....

He disturb when his phone ring he make annoying faces and look at his phone angrily, his expression change into soft smile and sparkling doe eyes

Light pink dusk shed rush all over his bread cheeks and ear he clear his throat and shyly pick up the call...

"Hey! Jungkookie Hyungie." Tae chirp cutely jk chuckled 'hey! Bun' he said...

"Did you ate lunch sweet bun?" jk ask tae blush and cupped his one cheeks

"Yes hyungie, did Hyungie ate his lunch" tae ask in low voice jk smile

"Yes bun, few minutes ago" jk said and take a deep breath tae fiddling with his laptop keys....

"Mhm bun, are you free at evening around 6 or 7" jk ask while looking at his watch. Tae stop fiddling with his laptop key with frown his heart beat rapidly in his chest in fear maybe he knows why jk asking him if he is free or not he clench his phone tightly...

"Yes Hyungie i'm free. I already done almost my today's work" tae said in calm tone jk humming and sigh...

"Okay, I will come at 6:30p.m. we will go in your fav resturent for dinner" jk said calmly tae smile 'ok Hyungie' he said jk humming a reply and cut the call saying he have classes to attend..

Tae sigh and lean back to his chair staring at nothing with blankly face
soon he wide his eyes and rush out instantly from his cabin....

..................

"Bogumieeee hyung" tae scream and burst inside his cabin bogum fall on the floor with some files from the sofa his new secretary miss lisa flinch on his spot and some clients looking at tae squinted eyes tae rolled his eyes and come to his bogum Hyung and crossed his arm on his chest while pouting and glaring at him looking so cute....

"Mr Kim how can you come inside like this? didn't know how to enter someone cabin?" Lisa said angrily tae pout and crouch down beside Bogum

"He can came here like the way he want you don't need to worry ms lisa" bogum said calmly and sat on the sofa and looked at tae... Tae smile and sat beside bogum others look at them confusedly...

"Bogumieee hyung I want leave today early I have to go buy a new outfit, Hyungie will come to pick me at 6:30 can I go" tae ask while showing his puppy eyes bogum sigh and nodded his head and raffle tae forehead tae smile widely and rush outside of the cabin with a thud sound he is dancing happily. A man look at him with his heart eyes...

"He is my cousin more like my own baby brother so never use that tone on him again lisa and y'all." Bogum said sternly they nods instantly and start their work...

Park Bogum a successful businessman 1st son of park family jimin elder bro married 30 years old tae work in his company more like he work under tae's puppy eyes...🙂 he is a kind and gentleman...

Time skip....

Tae came from shopping he buy a cosy and decent dress for today's date with jk yeah for him its a date and he get ready in his office before 6:30. He check his reflection last time in the mirror and went outside of the office

 He check his reflection last time in the mirror and went outside of the office