38-He Will Not❣️

He Will Not........... 💞 💫

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jeon House... 1 week later...

Tae open door when someone rang the bell, he furrowed seeing same lady once again at his home door.

"Yes..... she cut him off

Mrs Lee looked at him angrily, she entered forcefully while pushing tae.

"Where were he is? Call him that mistake of mine here right now." She said fuming in anger while going towards living room.

Tae gasp, luckily he balance himself for falling on the floor and hold his belly in fear.

He made himself calm while taking deep breath and made his way toward living room with his blank face.

"How dare she cut me off and push me?" Tae thought looking at her with his void expression.

"No one is at home right now, and learn some manner, how to entered someone's house" Tae said coldly and sat on the sofa glaring at her soul.

She looked at him annoyingly, soon she smirk and sat infront of the sofa.

"Don't looked at me with your evils eyes miss whatever, otherwise I will fall ill." Tae said pouting while hiding himself with pillows. She gave him 'wth.' look

"Where is your so called husband? call him and told him to come home as soon as possible I need to talk with him." She said gritted her teeth and clench his fist angrily.

"I'm not your servent. You want to talk with my dear husband then call him by yourself." Tae said smirking and huffed with a pout.

"You are so beautiful and sassy too." She said laughing like a witch tae raised his an eyebrow.

"I already know it, tell me something else." Tae said giggling and flip his imaginary long hair with a shy smile.

"Too bad your parents married you to a illegitima... cut off.

"I myself choose him because I love him so much and I don't want to listen any inappropriate word against my hubby." Tae said fuming in anger and clench pillow tightly she smirk.

"I'm saying truth which he never told you. You can ask him about me." She said with a fake sweet smile.

"Oh believe me! how much I wanted to meet you to give you a tight slap on your disgust face." Tae said making puke faces. She looked at him wide eyes.

"I didn't knew you are that bitxh or else I will nerver let you come in my sweet home." Tae said smirking she gritted his teeth.

Don't your parents teach you how to spe...

"You are not worthy to talk with you nicely, infact I never want to talk with a shit like you. So you better get lost from here I don't want my husband saw a witch in this early morning." Tae said and gets up from his seat.

"Im not going anywhere withou....

"Just shut the fxck get out of here." Tae growled angrily while tapping his feet on the floor and crossed his arm upto his chest.

I will no...

"did I asked? No, so get lost before I drag you outside of my home." Tae again cut her off while snapping his finger infront of her face, she get annoyed too much because he isn't letting her to speak.

Suddenly tae start crying hiding his face in his palm she got confused.

"What's happening here?" Jk asked while coming in the living room with his mother and looking at his wife worriedly.