31-You Didn't❣️

You didn't........... 💞🥺

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(A/N:- I choose low cost place for their honeymoon, because jk already told suga he can't afford expenses in the Europe. I will choose suggested places in my other ff and thank you for your suggestion. I really appreciated you guys.😊❣️)

........

Tae already knew about destination of their honeymoon at the airport jk told him before tae will see in the ticket.

Tae laugh his heart out after watching his husband sulky face and get upset like a cute baby boy, he squished his puff cheeks with his both hands and smooch multiple times to his sulky big baby.

Tae cooed at him and peck his whole face to made him happy. Jk hug him and hide his face in his crook shyly, when he heard public awed at them.

They reached safely their honeymoon destination at evening after a long flight.

They decided to rest tonight, and they will go to roam this place tomorrow morning after breakfast.

They settled in their resort room and after dinner they are resting on the bed into each other arm feeling each other warmth love.

They are staying for 1 week in the Bali famous resort. Yeah they come for  honeymoon in beautiful island of Bali.

 Yeah they come for  honeymoon in beautiful island of Bali

Resort where they are staying for 1 week...

Jk caressing his wify cute bare tummy
smooching on his shoulder to nape tae feeling his soft touch humming in relaxation. hands are intertwined to
each other.

They talk about places where to go and about time table and in between they kissed so many times talking about the baby too.

.

Next Morning...

After morning routine taekook come in their unique dining area where jk order healthy breakfast for his pregy wife.

Tae's eyes shining and drooling over the delicious food, he licked his lips then look at jk with his puppy eyes.

Jk chuckled and made him sit beside him and start feeding him pancakes, fruits and healthy juice, Tae also feed him with so much difficulties, becoz he never feed anyone before.

Jk enjoying his baby care towards him he is feeling overwhelmed.

They are enjoying their breakfast and the beautifull view of the resort.