19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️

Kiss Kiss Kiss........... 💞💋

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

At the beach......

Taekook walking on the beach beside each other with intertwined hand tae blabbering jk lost in his thought.

"HYUNGIE." Tae shout jk flinch and look at him confusedly tae glare at him mumbling meanie.

"Huh what I did now." Jk ask clueless he look at him in disbelief.

"Only i'm talking with you all the way you didn't uttering any words and answering my question. where were you lost huh? If you are forcing for this then please don't do that let's go home." He said in his cracked voice and pull his hand jk gasp and shook his head.

"Woah i'm not forcing myself baby. I'm sorry sweet. I were think about the painting that's way I didn't hear you sorry baby." Jk said holding him from his waist tae squinted his eyes.

"Are you saying truth." He ask suspiciously jk nods his head quickly he nods his head humming with a pout.

"Let's dance." Jk said tae giggle and look at his surroundings mumbling here jk nods his head.

"Without music." Tae said he smile and shook his head tae look at him confusedly with his cute doe eyes.

"Listen the wave which touching the shore and creating a calm sounds." Jk said and keep his one hand on his hip and pull him closer tae gasp and keep his both hand on his shoulder jk take his one hand in his other hand.

"Feel the wind whispering in our ears." Jk mumble before his lips tae nods his head both staring into each other eyes deeply.

"Feel our heart beat which beating with so much emotion didn't?!" Jk ask he nods slowly and they start dancing

Slow dancing on natural beats looking straight into each other eyes with soft smile holding each other closely.

Your eyes are in my eyes,,,,,
Your arms are in my arms,,,,,,
I don't have anything in me,,,,,,
What happened to me........ Tae pov.

Both dancing with soft smile jk eyes roaming all over his face specially on his wify soft lips and on his moles.

Your words are in my words,,,,,,
My nights are your gifts,,,,,,,
Why has all of me becomes yours,,,,
What happened to me....... Jk pov.

Jk peck on his forehead and on his nose tae closed his eyes.

"May I." Jk whisper he humming in reply soon jk place his lips on his lips.

They are feeling each other touch jk slowly start moving his lips and hold his hip with his both hand and pull him closer.

Tae snake his arm in his neck over his shoulder start kissing him back with so much love.

Wherever I go,,,,,,,,,
I meet you there,,,,,
From You Only❣️
From You Only❣️
From You Only❣️

Jk mumble in between kiss tae didn't heard because of the intense kiss.

There is silence in the noise,,,,,
There is a slight faintness,,,,,,,,,
From You Only❣️
From You Only❣️
From You Only❣️

Tae think he clench jk's shoulder when jk rub his waist smoothly and deepen the kiss.

Tae tap on his shoulder jk groan and pull away from the kiss panting tae breathing heavily.