49-You Will Not❣️

You Will Not......... 💞❣️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Taekook Room....

"Hyu...ngie." Tae hiccups, shaking him continuously and patting on his puff cheeks a little bit hard.

"Hbbby, i'm sorry for leaving you now, wake up please." Tae cried while holding him in his embrace.

Tae shaking him continuously while mumbling lots of sorries and sweet words to make him wake up.

"Lo...ve." Jk whispered, his eyes still are closed, tae cried after listening his faint voice.

"Yes Hyungie, i'm here look, please open your eyes Hbbyy." Tae choking in his tears, jimin sat instantly behind him on his knee while caressing his back.

Suga talking on phone for ambulance Mr and Mrs Jeon crying while holding each other looking at taekook.

Jk half open his eyes, smile faintly on him, tears falling from his corner of eyes.

Tae cried and hug him tightly while caressing his head then he pull him and peck him on his whole face softly.

"Stu...bborn." jk said breathed heavily looking at him moist half open eyes, he pout crying while connecting their foreheads.

"Less than your trauma you stupid bunny." tae said pouting, he chuckled coughing, tae caresses his chest softly mumbling 'don't speak much.'

Tae checking him up and down if he is okay or not he wide his eyes.

"Did you ate this pills." he ask scared while looking at the bottle and some pills lying on the floor, jk shook his head lightly.

'Are you sure?' Tae asked worriedly   and checked his mouth while opening his mouth with his fingers jk giggles faintly.

"I di...dn't." jk whispered in his hoarse voice, he nods his head and peck on his nose in satisfaction.

"Yo..ur love an..and our." jk breathed heavily and caresses his baby bump.

"St..op me eh." he complete his words with difficulties his throat is paining, tae sniffed and kiss on his lips.

He mumbled sorries in his faint voice to him and went near his baby bump.

"I'm so..sorry little bun, da...da is sorry." He said crying holding his waist securely.

He mumbled sorries while pecking whole over his baby bump tae crying while caressing his hair and trying to stop him talking.

"Lo..ve." Jk shuttered looking at him from his lap tae gasp while widing his doe teary eyes, soon he giggles while nodding his head.

"Ou..r Ba..by kic..ked." Jk said happily in his cracked voice. He nods his head wiping jk's face with his hem.

"It's his first kick. He is angry at you." Tae said pouting sniffed cutely.

Jk buried his face in his baby bump mumbling sorries and will never do this type of thing again.

"Never think about to pull this stunt
again hyungie, I swear I will leave you next time." tae said sternly, caresses his puff cheeks with his thumb softly.

"Yo..u wi..ll not." jk said tears falling from his bambi eyes while smiling, tae cry whining and nods his head.

"Yes I will not baby, even death will not do apart me from you." tae said pecking on his lips multiples time. He nodded sobbing.

Their family witness of their pure and infinite love which they hold for each other while crying into each other arm.

Soon ambulance arrived and they took him hospital immediately.