7-First Day As Couple❣️

First Day As Couple........ 💞💫

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

TaeKook Bedroom....

Tae whine in his sleep when jk slide curtain from window and sunshine spread all over small room tae whine and turn around when sunlight over on his ethereal face jk chuckled and shook his head then he headed inside the washroom for his early morning routines....

Well he already came after jogging and did some exercise also practice his boxing plus taekwondo skill 5a.m to 7a.m... He is very conscious about his health... And muscles freak 🙂

Jk came out of the washroom in 30 minutes wiping his hair he sigh when he saw tae is still sleeping and look at the watch it's 7:35a.m...

He stood infront of the mirror and start combing his hair he already wear his clothes inside the washroom he apply some gel in his hair and moisturiser on his skin and lastly apply his perfume...

He is so busy in his work didn't notice a pair of big doe eyes admiring him from start heartily and smiling like a crazy person sitting on the sofa...

Tae pov.....

I wake up and saw hyungie just came from washroom wiping his hair oh god why this man is too hot now i've to handle his hotness everyday from morning to night anyway I can handle
his hotness...

I can't believe this handsome hunk man is mine now only mine humph

'May the dawn arise with you,,,
You are before everything.' I prayed

Tae came back on earth when he heard jk chuckled....

End pov...

Jk hult on his step and hold his chest above his heart and chuckled when he saw a cute winter bear staring at him already with his half sleepy eyes

"When you woke up." Jk ask chuckling and headed towards his study drawer and take out his wrist watch and wear it...

"Good Morning hyungie few minutes ago." Tae mumble and rub his eyes to hide his blush face jk nods his head and sat on the bed...

"Good, now do your morning routine and come downstair for breakfast till then i'm going to make breakfast." Jk said wearing his shocks tae nods his head and headed towards washroom.

(Jk always make breakfast and dinner for him and for his parents now he also make for tae. Because he didn't know how to boil water... )

Tae came outside of the washroom in 1 minute. Jk look at him confusedly then shook his head when he saw he is taking his clothes and toiletries from his bag...

"I already made space for you in my cupboard but I think it's not enough for you because you have so many clothes, shoes and many more things how can you adjust here that's way I already warn you don't marry me." Jk said tae look at him squinted eyes...