15-Sweet Family❣️

Sweet Family.......... 💞💯

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Next Day....

Its evening time tae sitting in the living room with Mr and Mrs Jeon they are watching tv jk making dinner after he came from uni jk didn't let tae to go office today.

They were enjoying there tv shows thats when door bell rang jk came in the meantime in living room. He sigh and went to open door.

Jk open door and saw a worried kim family standing at the door he smile at them and move aside.

They hurriedly enter inside and made their ways towards living room jk shook his head and closed the door.

"Baby." Mrs Kim call tae furrow and turn around his eyes sparkle when he saw his family he gets up and run to his mom and hug her.

She also hug him back Mr Kim pull tae in his warm hug Mrs kim look at him wth then Namjoon take him in his embrace others just rolled their eyes.

"Why didn't you told me this before I had ripped his head twice." Joon said tae giggle in his embrace.

Jk snort at him like he didn't hurt his baby 1 week ago joon glare at him he looking at him coldly.

Others feeling tension between them

"Please take a seat." Mrs Jeon said with a soft smile Mrs Kim smile and sat on the sofa Mr kim sat hesitantly

Tae looking at his brother with his big puppy eyes he gulp and coo at him.

He also sat with tae in his arm he can't resist his brother puppy eyes jk smile at him.

Jk went inside kitchen to bring snacks for them tae eyes follows Jk he smile at his caring husband.

Mrs Kim and Mrs Jeon talking with each other Mr Kim and Mr Jeon only listening their conversation both are getting bored.

Joon talking with tae about his health and work he didn't ask about Eunwoo because he don't want to make him sad more he already did it one time.

Jk came with juice and snacks Mrs Jeon offer Mr and Mrs Kim...

Tae offer juice to his brother joon look at juice and his brother he glare at him joon sigh and take it and start drinking hesitantly.

"Hyungie sit here." Tae said patting his empty side of the sofa he shook his head mumbling it's okay with small smile.

"Hyungie's feet will hurt please." Tae said in baby voice while showing him his puppy eyes.

He chuckled and sat beside him tae smile widely he also give jk a glass of juice.

He lean on his brother shoulder jk smile and drink it. Joon looking at him blankly

"Ya'll stay here for tonight." Tae said smiling Mr kim and joon choked on their juice Jeon family chuckled at them along with Mrs Kim.

Tae look at them confusedly and caresses his brother back worriedly.

"Slow down I know it's tasty but still." Tae said giggling others start laughing joon and Mr Kim give a tight lip smile to tae.

"We will stay here another time bub." Mr Kim said softly he start whining why not today joon rub his forehead.

"At least have dinner with us." Mrs Jeon said tae's eyes sparkle happily.

"Yeah yeah please." Tae said all coo at him who will say no to him so they nods their head hesitantly tae squeal in happiness.