27-Heart to Heart❣️

Heart To Heart......... ❤️🤰🏻🎊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

At Han River....

Jk driving his car and continuously checking his phone sadly he turn on radio for listening music to divert his mind.

He stopped his car at the han river and lay on his car bonut looking in the sky, moon, starts.

A traveler of the fading night
Said good bye in the morning.... Jk Pov.

At Kim Mansion.....

Tae sitting on a cosy couch leaning his back comfortably he covering himself with soft blanket in his balcony, he is looking in the sky lifelessly, without any shine in his eyes.

Oh heart tell me what kind of restless is this where have we come, walking all the way?.... Tae thought some tears slip corner of his doe eyes.

Morning......

Jk stay up whole night staring at his cell Phone waiting for at least a good night text but he got nothing, he is smiling looking at his phone wall paper of his cute wify.

He trace his thumb on the screen and look infront where sun rising a little he sigh and gets up from the bonut

He sat in his car and drove towards his home. He stay all night at the river bank in cold.

At home....

Jk came inside his room after his daily exercise and open his cupboard for clothe he take his clothes and went inside the washroom.

He is missing him so much, but don't ready to accept it stubborn ass.

He is hallucinating him everywhere in his room outside of the room and remembering his every old and new memories with him.

Other hand tae also feeling same like jk. He is with his family but so lonely

He is dying for call and text to jk but he wanted to know if he will go from his life like others he will feel good or worst.

Is he really important for him and in his life. Is it ok for him if he leave him

So he decide to make this relationship inseparable but for this he have to stay away from him they need break for sometimes to know their true feelings.

1 week later.....

Jk's health is not good he is feeling dizziness, he have fever and cold because of staying all night outside in cold for some days.

He don't feel like to stayed at home alone nowadays, it's not his first time to staying alone at home but he is feeling different this time he is not feeling alone because of his wife's memories.