10-I'm The Reason❣️

I'm The Reason....... 💚💜

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Some minutes before...

After dropping tae infront of Kim Mansion Jk came near the bank of han river he park his car where all car parked and sat on a bench...

He is looking at his phone with his blur vision because of tears, tracing photo figure on his screen wallpaper with a small smile...

"Should I think about what jin told me that day no, I can't take any risk." Jk mumble thinking about jin words...

Flashback (Reception party 4 days ago) chapter 5

Jk came on outside of the venue tears forming in his eyes he is blinking his big Bambi eyes trying hard to not let them fall from his eyes...

He sat on the bench near a fountain mindlessly staring at nothing his hand are shaking he fist his hand tightly to control hands...

"Why it had to happen?
Why our hearts burn being lonely?
Have we met and become complete or,
Were we better off being alone..."

Jk thought and bite his lower lips look up in the sky blinking....

"Where did I went wrong? why it happen to us? What I do now? He isn't at any fault nor I then why us?....

Jk wailing to the god looking in the sky tears slip from corner of his eyes.

"What have you written in our destined." Jk ask and wipe his tears harshly...

"I can't hurt him more nor I can see him hurt." Jk said helplessly cracked voice...

"Still you are hurting him" A person said jk turn back wiping his tears immediately and look at the man with his moist wide bambi eyes and saw jin coming towards him smiling with his moist eyes.

"Don't hold yourself much Jungkook you will hurt him this time badly." Jin said and rub his back he look down.

"Why are you stopping yourself
show him your true feelings don't let him go, now he is matured enough" jin said when jk didn't answer him.

"Can't you see how much he hold love for you in his heart, he isn't a teen any more jungkook now you don't even have this reason to reject his feeling." Jin said and sat beside him. He nods his head slowly.

"You both deserve happiness and a chance to live your life happily, I heard they are planing to set him with Park seo joon." Jin said jk snap his head towards him shockingly fresh warm tears start forming in his bambi eyes.

"It's good then for him isn't it." Jk said in low voice while looking infront of the fountain Jin look at him in disbelief

"No, it's not good for him because he only loves you he will get more hurt when he know about this plan." Jin said worriedly in frustration.

"He is your fate jungkook, look we did so many things to stop him for loving you in those 10 years but he still love you extremely so don't you feel to give him a chance which he deserve." Jin said jk nods his head..

"He deserve the world jin which I can't able to give this to him." Jk whisper jin slap his arm..

"And you are his world Jungkook he doesn't want anything except his world his jungkookie hyungie." Jin imitate tae voice jk chuckled and told him never act again he rolled his eyes.