37-I'm Fine❣️

I'm Fine.............  💞 🍁

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

At The Hospital...

Suga sitting on the chair beside jk's bed, holding his hand with his both hands, he is crying silently.

Jk has been unconscious for 10 hours, he is waiting for his hyung to get back his conscious.

So, he can take him home. Where his parents and his wife waiting for him impatiently.

When Mr Jeon call suga and told him everything about jk, he immediately start searching for his hyung and he also inform police.

After searching for approx 2 hours.
Police officer told him about accident and car's number. Suga froze on his spot after listening his hyung car's number.

Police also inform him its a minor accident, no need to panicked and ask him to come in the xxxxx hospital.

Suga composed himself and said he will come in the hospital as soon as possible.

"Dad I found hyung we will come home in the morning or afternoon. Yeah he is perfectly fine, no need to worry." Suga just gave this information to his parents. He didn't informed about his accident yet.

Tae sleeping in jimin embrace almost crying whole night, waiting for his hyungie.

Jimin trying his best to made him calm. Mr and Mrs Jeon sitting on the sofa helplessly.

... Morning

Jk open his eyes while trying to look every where with his blurry vision, soon he closed his eyes and groan when he feels sting pain in his head and arms. His head throbbing in so much pain.

Suga gets up from his seat and call dr to check him up.

"Hyung don't get up, lay down here." Suga said and made him lay on the bed he nods his head, closing his eyes.

"What happened to me suga?" Jk ask in his hoarse voice he told him about his accident.

He nods his head while remembering everything about last night, whimper in pain and tears slip from corner of his eyes.

"Don't tell about this at home." Jk said groaning in pain in his hoarse voice.

"I didn't told them yet but they need to know about this hyung." Suga said concernedly he nodded, biting his lips

"We will suga, after going to home." Jk whispered whimpering he nodded and ask him to not talk much.

"Taehyung." Jk whispered suga told him he is okay. Jimin and his parents is with him he nods his head, sighing.

Soon Dr came and start doing his work, he gave some pain killer. Jk once again sleep because of pain killer.

"He is okay you can take him home, at afternoon." Dr said he nods his head.

"Thank you Dr." Suga said he smile and patted on his shoulder and went outside of the room.

Suga peck on his hyung forehead and mumbled get well soon hyung.

He sigh and sat on the chair again, he is fiddling with his mind whether should he told his family about his condition or not.

He sigh heavily and decided to not tell them about jk's condition.

...

It's evening jimin hyung. When will they come?" Tae said whining and breathed heavily.

Jimin caresses his back while hugging him closed in his embrace.