🍁4-Family💞

... Family ...

Garden...
At evening.

'Is it important to wear same clothes?' Dae asked sulking while looking at his outfit same as his mother and father.

'You want my forgiveness or not?' Tae asked sternly he smile widely and nod his head vigorously jk chuckled.

'Then wear this without complaining a word.' Tae said and threw his outfit on his handsome face he groan and catch it in disbelief and looked at his dad.

'You are looking so gorgeous baby.' Jk mumbled while admiring his wife he smile shyly.

'Thank you hubby and you are looking so hot dadd.... Jk pecked on his lip and smile nervously he pouted and whine in his embrace.

Dae scrunch nose and went towards washroom to wear his same outfit as taekook.

'Don't call me daddy infront of our son. How many times I've to remind you.' Jk scold him in low voice tae pouted and tears gush in his doe eyes he sigh and hug him securely.

'Don't cry baby.' Jk said and nuzzled in his crook he wiggles in his embrace jk mumble sweet words and sorry.

Dae walked outside of the washroom while looking at his outfit furrowing.

'Wait a minute why my outfit look like mechanic dress.' Dae asked with done face while crossed his both hand upto his chest taekook giggles.

'Aw my adorable baby.' Tae cooed at his son he looking at them blankly.

' Tae cooed at his son he looking at them blankly

Machanic 😁

'I'ts matches with us that's it now let's go downstairs other must be waiting for us.' Tae said picking up a mic dae is crying mentally.

'Leggo!!!' Tae growled in the mic and run downstair they nods and follow him downstair.