52-Baby Shower❣️

Baby Shower........... 🤰🏻💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

...

Suga booked a small luxurious hall of the seoul city for his nephew/niece baby shower.

Jimin pout when he got to know they will decorate hall beautifully with help of planners, like the way they need for baby shower.

Now he don't need decorate and select outfit for his family and itself.

Yoonkook sigh in relief and do happy dance in their mind after knowing this. Tae console his pouty soulmate.

All guest arrived already in the party hall whome specially Mr Jeon invite.
Only family and closed friends

Jk, suga, joon and bogum talking with each other randomly joking around.

Jennie, hobi sitting on the cauch with his baby girl and namjin son Jinyug.

Jin, Jimin and jisoo talking, playing with her baby boy happily.

Elders busy to talking with guest and greeting.

Jk looking at his wife showing his bunny smile, who is sitting with his parents talking while pouting.

His outfit for ceremony......

Tae smiling shyly while talking to his parents when he feels jk gaze on him.

Mrs Jeon came towards tae and told him to sit with jk now on their place.

He nodded his head while getting up slowly. Mrs Jeon help him a little bit.

She roam her eyes and saw jk already looking at them with his love filled bambi eyes.

She smile and wave her and asking him to come and sat with him.

Jk nodded his head and immediately went towards his baby wify smiling.

Tae looking at his husband with his beautiful doe eyes. He is waiting for him to come so they can sit together.

 He is waiting for him to come so they can sit together