44-Is This Necessary?!❣️

Is This Necessary?!.......... 💞💫💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(7 months preggo).

Mr and Mrs Kim sitting on the sofa in the living room tae sitting in middle of his parents.

Mr and Mrs Jeon sitting opposite side of the sofa and Jk sitting on a cauch.

Jk fiddling with his cup of coffee and tae sitting with his parents pouting.

There mood got spoiled when Mr and Mrs Kim said they wants to take tae with them for his delivery.

"If tae wants to go he can we don't have any problem right." Mr Jeon said and looked at Mrs Jeon she nods her head with a small smile.

"Our home will feel lonely without him." Mrs Jeon said tae awed at her and give a flying kiss others giggle at him.

"Is this really necessary?" Jk blunt and laughed nervously avoiding their gaze

"It's not necessary but we too want to take care of him and he didn't come home after marriage. I really miss him so much." Mrs Kim smiling and gave jk a plead look he nods his head.

"You can come to meet him whenever you want. We know he also can't stay away without you." Mr kim said and squeeze tae bread cheeks he whine and remove his hand sulking he giggle at his son.

"5 months will pass in a snap." Mrs Kim said taekook looked at each other wide eyes.

"5 months!!!" Taekook shout out other keep their hands on their ear.

"Hubbyyyy I will not go with them." Tae said and instantly went to jk and sat on his lap.

Jk nods his head and wrapped his arm around his waist protectively while caressing his baby bump.

"I will not let you go either love." Jk said pecking on his nose and cheeks and hide him in his embrace.

Their parents shook heads in disbelief and laughing at them clenching their stomach.

"Okay we will not take him with us, but he can come with us for 1 month at least." Mr Kim said laughing and earn a cute glare of his winter bear.

"You want to go?" Jk asked caressing his cheeks with his thumb he shook his head and snuggled in his embrace.

"1 week." Mrs Kim asked he looked at his mother sighing and nods his head.

"Beware! Only Jungkook can handle his mood swings." Mrs Jeon said his husband nods his head nervously thinking how tae made him ate honey with red chili

Tae's parents laughed nervously and said they will try their best. Jk chuckle at their scared face.

"They are so bad hubby." Tae crying said and hug him tightly jk caresses his back mumbling sweet words, their parents coo at cute couple.

....

Taekook kissing each other holding each other dearly with passionately.

Jk left his lips and smooch his whole face, neck and his cleavage mumbling love you's.

Tae peck on his nose and lips and hug him inhaling his addicted scent.

"Tae, did you packed your bag." Mrs Jeon asked while coming inside room.

She sigh and shook her head disbelief and march towards Taekook.

She pull tae towards her taekook look at each other squinted eyes then, they
saw Mrs Jeon holding tae with tight lips smile.