🍁6-Five Years later💞

... Five Years Later ...

...Five Years Later ...

'Fine!' Dae groan in frustration while rolling his eyes helplessly his mother cupped his face squealing.

'Omg omg finally i'm going to become mother in law!' Tae squealed jk shook his head and chuckle dae smile at his mom.

'Hyungie be ready to play with our lil lil cute grandbuns.' Tae said cooing at his future grandchildren heartily dae touch his forehead to see his temp.

'So, you were doing drama to make me agree for marriage.' Dae asked sternly he smile sheepishly and pout sadly.

'I'm worried for you okay after us who will take care of my handsome son.' He mumbled fiddling with his finger Dae caresses his hair softly.

'Now, don't sulk I will get marry mom whomever you want.' Dae said pecked on his forehead he smile widely and look at his husband who smile softly.

'How can you allowed him to act sick dada? Mom please never do this type of act ever. I was fuxking so worried for you.' Dae said in cracked voice jk caresses his back tae mumble sorry.

'I can't resist his plead and his puppy cute eyes.' Jk mumble looking at his pouty baby who smile shyly.

'He lied about his health emm but he is really worried for you.' Jk mumbled he nod his head.

'I arranged dinner date with your soon to be husband at night xxx resturant.' Tae whispered he amusedly clapped his hand.

'Wow mom! You guys are ready with full preparation not bad huh.' He said giggling with son done taekook smile sheepishly.

Now, Dae is 27 years old and become CEO of his mother company with his hard and smart work.

He made company more successfull in nation wide and internationally too jk and his mom are proud of his son.

Everything is perfect in his life except his love life. He never date anyone & neither he accept anyone proposal till now.

First he busy himself with studies, he roam around world and now he busy himself in works.

Taekook worried about him and want to settle him so at least he come home in time & work according to schedule.

'Are you sure love that he will agree for this marriage and will not do anything stupid this time?' Jk ask when dae left he nod his head

'He will not do anything stupid now he is matured enough and will accept this marriage no one resist his charm.' Tae mumbled and closed his eyes jk shook his head and lay beside him.

'Drama Queen.' Jk mumbled he giggles and snuggled in his embrace jk giggles too and hold him dearly.

... Resturent ...

Dae walked inside resturant roaming his eyes to search his soon to be wife.

He raised his an eyebrows to sees the familiar person sitting and looking at him already with soft smile and wave his hand.

Asked come here he nod blankly...