6-Pretending❣️

Pretending......... 💞🎊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Inside The Reception Hall.....

Tae sitting alone in a corner couch with a small smile fiddling with his blazer cuffs pretending he is happy and everything is fine...

Yoomin insist him to come with them for meal but he denied and told they should eat with park family and show them his puppy eyes  both sigh and left to have meal with Park family...

"Baby bear dad calling you for meal." Jennie said softly and squeeze his bread cheeks affectionately he whine 'noona noo.'

"Y'all have your dinner noona, I will eat with hyungie and mumma papa." He mumble with his cute pout jen sigh and sat beside him... (Tae refer Jeon's as mumma papa)...

"I didn't think he will come soon i'm dead sure he must be mourning somewhere in remembrance of his dead love." Jen said annoyingly and motion his hand in air dramatically tae look at her in disbelief and angrily

"Noona I already told you don't say something about him give him respect he is my husband now you can't just ........ cut off

"Oh so where were your husband tae bear huh." Joon said mockingly and stand infront of them jen nods his head tae look at them with his moist eyes...

"All People saw how he leave you on the dance floor alone even didn't think what people think about you and our family." Joon whisper yelled while grinding his teeth angrily...

"Cause he have to attend an emergency call that's way he..... again cut off by joon...

('A/N:- uwu my baby bear everyone so cruel always cutting him off...' 😒)

"Stop lying to us bub, we know him how he is? so don't need to defend him and lie for him, jen let's go he will eat if he feels hungry." Joon said and hold her hand drag towards family

Tae saw Mr and Mrs Jeon coming towards him he hurriedly wipe his tears before they notice his tears...

"Little cub why didn't you go with them you must be hungry baby." Mrs Jeon said sadly with a soft smile tae look down fiddling with his blazer...

"I'm not hungry mumma." he mumble
she smile and kiss his forehead and sat beside him Mr Jeon sit one of left side couch...

"Our little cub looking so gorgeous right honey." She said to light up his mood he smile shyly Mr Jeon nodded his head with a wide smile...

"Yeah most pretty cub of the world." Mr Jeon said sincerely she giggle and said yes, tae whine shyly and told them to stop praising him they laugh at his shyness and coo at this cute cub

Few minutes later....

Jk came inside the reception hall with his blank face and saw yoomin having their meal with Park family also Kim family having their meal with their own family in another table guest also enjoying their meal...