Ch. 1 - The Quad

I hear that there is new student coming to nevermore. It all that everyone is talking about. Everyone is saying that she got kicked out of her last school for killing some people. I don't know if it is true or not. Outcast maybe scary, but we rarely are in the position where we hurt humans. I walk up to find Xavier, he is in the middle of painting a mural in the school's quad.

"Dude, do you believe all these rumors, about the new girl."

"I don't think so, Ajax the last time an outcast student killed someone has been at least decade. I don't thinks Weems would like a smudge on her record."

"I wonder what type of outcast she is. Siren, Vamp, or Were, she is probably not a gorgon."

"You are about to find out there is Enid. She is probably going to give her the tour.

I look across the quad, see blond hair with colorful streaks. I walk over to Enid, and she turns to look at me.

"Yo, Enid! You're not gonna believe the dirt I heard about your new roommate. She eats human flesh. Chowed down on that kid she murdered. You better watch your back. " Enid moves out of the way, and behind her is a girl completely in black & white.

"Quite the contrary. I actually fillet the bodies of my victims, then feed them to my menagerie of pets." "Ajax, this is my new roommate, Wednesday."

"Whoa. You're in black and white. Like a real life Instagram filter.

One of my snake peeks out from underneath my caps. Wednesday moves her hand towards it, and I go to stop her, but when she makes contact, I feel a sensation go through my body. My breath hitches. No one other than my family has ever touched my snakes before. Usually people are afraid of them.

"Nice to meet you Wednesday, I have to go."