Ch. 45 - Aftermath of Gates' Mansion

Enid's POV

I have really started to care about Wednesday. I thought that I found a best friend, who would not try to back stab me or gossip about me. But she almost got me killed. I planned a whole party for her and she could not even cut the cake. She spent the whole night worrying about her dead ancestor. I called Yoko, and she said I can room with her. I will miss Thing, but we can still do our Saturday night manicures.

Xavier's POV

Wednesday was telling the truth. Rowan is dead. And the monster took his eye. There is news that Rowan is dead and Weems helped fake that he was still alive. It is spreading, around the school, and students have even called their parents about it. Some kids were called home until the killer is found. I cannot leave now, Wednesday will need me.

Lucas Walker's POV

My dad is dead, and his legacy is a murderer running free. A murderer, who has killed a kid. My mom does not know what to think. I go inside his office, and find all the information, he had gathered about this case. I heard that Wednesday Addams found a break in the case. If I give the papers to her she will find the killer. My dad's killer.

Ajax's POV

Wednesday comes over to my room and we lay in bed.

"How are you feeling?"

"I got the break in the case I wanted. They tested the DNA, even though Rowan's dad tried to block it. The eye belongs to Rowan. But, Enid is mad at me and she moved out."

"Are you ready for the funeral? I"

"Yes, I am."

"You leave first, and then I will follow ten minutes later."

"No, we can leave together."

"Really. Are you sure, people are going to talk."

"I do not care about what they have to say. All that matters is us." She kisses me, and we get on the shuttle together, to go to the service.